Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TOOL]AccountSelector

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TOOL]AccountSelector

Hey, since this is the first time ever that im releasing something please be aware that this is the work some of you might have done in 10 minutes. It´s written in AutoIt.

The tool was on my personal wishlist since I sometimes had lists with lots of accounts and wished I could swap more easy between them. I´ll add the sourcecode below. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

How does it work?
Start the programm. Drag and Drop the .txt file with all your accounts. Click the Import Button. Choose an Accountname and click Login. Accountcredentials should be seperated by ":". If you´re already logged in the client will close and a new client window will open.

Wie funktionierts?
Starte das Programm. Ziehe deine .txt Datei, in welcher sich die Accounts befinden auf die weiße Fläche. Klicke den Import Button. Wähle einen Account aus und klicke auf Login. Die Anmeldeinformationen sollten durch ":" getrennt sein. Falls der Client bereits geöffnet ist, beim Klick auf Login, wird der Client geschlossen und neu geöffnet.

Picture/Bild:

Dowload:

Virustotal:

Sourcecode:

Note: It only works if your LoL Folder is located in "C:\Riot Games\".

Old   #2

klopsikkk

Old   #3

elite*gold: 13
Anyone tested this?
Old   #4

Thats really nice! Unluckily its not working for me... But its really nice what u did there! Keep it up!

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Exîled Rîven View Post
Thats really nice! Unluckily its not working for me... But its really nice what u did there! Keep it up!
Hey, I know it´s been a long time but I forgot about this thread. Could you tell me what exactly didnt work? Any error messages or just nothing happening?