Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Account Checker

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,035
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
1. ) There are many filehosters besides Dropbox that will do the job. A simple google search "direct link file hosting", "text file hosting", "direct text file download" will give you plenty of results to choose from.
This is correct by i have another programs in the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
2. ) The PVPNet servers haven't changed in a while, and when they did, they changed EUW and NA. This was months ago, so I don't see the problem in releasing an update where the server values are either hardcoded or even downloaded from a free filehost. You as a programmer should know that is easy as hell to implement.
PVPNet is the name of my personal class, not RIOT PVPNet

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
You are just searching for an reason to say you are using the server for something usefull. And indeed, I have checked the source. And there is alot where you could just automate it so it downloads a .json/.txt or anyting else in that matter from a free file host.

I have a private account checker that does basicly the same as yours, but without a fancy GUI. I developed this back in september last year and the only thing I had to update were the server values for EUW and NA.
Post your cracker FREE and dont harass men



mrobles is offline  
Old   #17

 
elite*gold: 223
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,044
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
This is correct by i have another programs in the server.


PVPNet is the name of my personal class, not RIOT PVPNet


Post your cracker FREE and dont harass men
There's really no point in arguing with you. I also have no intention in releasing my program as there is already a free one in this section, right in this thread.

Besides that, you just said there are also other programs on your server... so it's not only this program that's making you lose money, it's everything you are hosting on it that is doing that.

I'm not harassing you either, im just pointing out the facts to read for other people.

@OP: Great job at releasing this. I'm hoping people will do something with it and not use it to make it paid


OELABOELA is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 43
If your only reason for starting to charge for it is the autoupdate, just remove the autoupdate and make people manually update. I doubt anyone would care.

The way you went about making it paid was really just.. not good. Irked me and many others a lot. You made no mention of it eventually going paid and just, poof, you took it down one day and came back with a paid version and some BS excuse as to why you had to make it paid

Having said that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to make money. Your program is good and I'd gladly pay for it if you didn't try to feed us the **** about server costs when those costs could be avoided all together and just sound like a really silly reason.
Kamisora is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,035
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
There's really no point in arguing with you. I also have no intention in releasing my program as there is already a free one in this section, right in this thread.

Besides that, you just said there are also other programs on your server... so it's not only this program that's making you lose money, it's everything you are hosting on it that is doing that.

I'm not harassing you either, im just pointing out the facts to read for other people.

@OP: Great job at releasing this. I'm hoping people will do something with it and not use it to make it paid
I should set free my programs but you no?
Then the next time that you posst a program i go buy it and post the cracked version ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
If your only reason for starting to charge for it is the autoupdate, just remove the autoupdate and make people manually update. I doubt anyone would care.

The way you went about making it paid was really just.. not good. Irked me and many others a lot. You made no mention of it eventually going paid and just, poof, you took it down one day and came back with a paid version and some BS excuse as to why you had to make it paid

Having said that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to make money. Your program is good and I'd gladly pay for it if you didn't try to feed us the crap about server costs when those costs could be avoided all together and just sound like a really silly reason.
The first is that if you have old version i give this FREE, dont cry because i dont sasy nothing.
The sescond is that i have a server for others programs too and for test my next tools (7€ mouth, 22.601views in 7 mouths, 22.601 / 7 = 3228 v/m; 7€ / 3228 view = 0.001€ by user, 2 CENTS FOR YEAR for have new toolss and all are crying -.-)
I dont like make money for thiss, oyu can check my trades, only sell the licensess that need to pay the server, the rest i give free


mrobles is offline  
Old   #20

 
elite*gold: 223
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,044
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
I should set free my programs but you no?
Then the next time that you posst a program i go buy it and post the cracked version ^^
I'm just saying that you shouldn't be making something paid that was free first, and then cry about it losing you money when there's tons of resources available to keep it free. If you are going to do it anyways, just be honest, and say that you are in it for the money, no shame in that! There's also nothing wrong with trying to earn some money, but you're doing it in a cheeky way, saying you can't do it any other way.

There's a reason you have 8 negative TBM, and that's not because you got scammed.

But let's get this over with. People liked it for obvious reasons, so if you're going to keep it paid people will probably pay for it if you make it more awesome.
OELABOELA is offline  
Old   #21
Community Manager
 
elite*gold: 421
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,386
Received Thanks: 9,628
It's mrobles' tool and he may decide if he wants it to be free or paid by himself.

#closed


Dacx is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Lol account Checker
due to the fact that mrobles try sell a Free programm for money i give the link free out here^^ File-Upload.net - Release.zip try spread it...
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[How To] Darky Key Changer/Key Checker/Ban Checker [ENGLISH]
Screenshots: http://i45.tinypic.com/otmetz.png http://i47.tinypic.com/qs9zs5.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/30c58iw.png...
3 Replies - DayZ
[Release] Ban Checker -Captcha Checker | by eragonCRI |
-->| VERSION 1.6 |<-- hi, this is my first program,it is not soo pro :P http://i.imgur.com/5rAfF.png -ServerID: the id of the server you...
2 Replies - DarkOrbit
classic pickit,shopbot,nip checker und char script für shop und nip checker bot
hi leutz ich selber spiele zwar sogut wie kein diablo mehr, aber ich habe mich nochmal ran gesetzt und eine neuere version von meinem pickit erstellt...
0 Replies - Diablo 2



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.