Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Checker

Discussion on Account Checker within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Account Checker

I decided to upload this since mrobles is apparently charging for it when it was originally a free program. The developer who originally released it decided to quit the program I assume and doesn't update it anymore, but the program still works.

If the program is giving you errors, that usually means the version isn't updated. Here's a tutorial on how to fix it.

1. Open the settings.json with notepad.
2. Open the settings note
3. Change the client version to the current one.
Current version of League is 5.11.15_06_05_17_09

Virus scan:

attachment removed
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/13/2015, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up brother!
Safe, already using it and the changing of the client version method works like a charm.
Dont know why would you make a program free(beta) then charge money for it. Seems greedy to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2015, 21:21   #3

How those this work
Old 06/16/2015, 09:29   #4

elite*gold: 80

it's 1/57
and I don't think you're allowed to post stuff like these on this forum.
Old 06/16/2015, 12:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arti01 View Post

it's 1/57
False positive, and yes, you are.
Old 06/19/2015, 05:58   #6

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arti01 View Post

it's 1/57
It was posted a few months ago and then someone decided to delete the download and try to sell it.
Old 06/20/2015, 12:01   #7

This is my program and you haven't license to give free -.-

PD: this program take the information of champions, runes and more of my personal server, if i cant pay the server and i lose money i'll go close the server and all my applications go close, this is the cause of the price. I give this free since a long time because i sell a chat spammer but atm riot block it, then if i dont take 7€ at months(i'm rich -.-) i should close the application and nobody can use it, and this is not worth for nobody.
Old 06/20/2015, 12:15   #8

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
why he needs to take information from remote server? You can put all that information locally in files if they are static information like runes, champions.

Any connection to remote server it's dangerous like I said before we don't want to put our accounts in the list then someone remotely got the user/password of it in remote server.

This tool can work completily locally without use of any remote server, so that story of the reason you charge for it its because you need to manage a webserver it's not necessary needed. if you would like to win some money improve your paid tool to be different than the previous version.

Because updating the lol patch version anyone can do it...
Old 06/20/2015, 13:31   #9

elite*gold: 150
It works, thanks!
Old 06/20/2015, 15:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
why he needs to take information from remote server? You can put all that information locally in files if they are static information like runes, champions.
Riot add champ, change rune values, ... Is not static information, if i set the information on local files all the programs neeed dowload again in all paths

Quote:
Any connection to remote server it's dangerous like I said before we don't want to put our accounts in the list then someone remotely got the user/password of it in remote server.
I posted the source code ^^ you can check if are "dangerous" or not

Quote:
This tool can work completily locally without use of any remote server, so that story of the reason you charge for it its because you need to manage a webserver it's not necessary needed. if you would like to win some money improve your paid tool to be different than the previous version.
This is true, is not necesay but then u should remake all the json files. And i'm working all the time for fix the bug and autoupdate but nobody say nothing whend work only whend the program break

Quote:
Because updating the lol patch version anyone can do it...
In old version the program auto update, but i change it for can sell 1 / 2 licenses at mouth.

I Think that the best is remove this tool and set all privated because only have "rats" that like all free (patetic) cry for take 7€ at mouths.
I lose 49€ Since the program are up (7 mouth * 7€) and i only sell 4 licenses (20€) and u are crying?.
I'm updating all the beta programs free, but is ok, all can dowload this program, i go stop pay the server, have 1 mouth free for all ^^ GL
Old 06/20/2015, 16:29   #11

elite*gold: 223
I can confirm that you can just make this work locally. You are probably paying €7 a month to host the authentication system, which is for making it paid.

That said, remove the auth and make it work locally. No need for the €7 a month.
Old 06/20/2015, 17:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
I can confirm that you can just make this work locally. You are probably paying €7 a month to host the authentication system, which is for making it paid.

That said, remove the auth and make it work locally. No need for the €7 a month.
- The program havent authentication
- Is 5€ for the rest of u life
- Is necesary for change the json files that have the diference champs,runes, skins, divisions, ...
Old 06/20/2015, 19:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
- The program havent authentication
- Is 5€ for the rest of u life
- Is necesary for change the json files that have the diference champs,runes, skins, divisions, ...
Then host the json on your dropbox? It's free and even easier to update..
Old 06/21/2015, 14:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Then host the json on your dropbox? It's free and even easier to update..
why u talk if dont know how work men?
The first that u need know is that dropbox FREE have a limit of dowload.
The second is that PVPNET can change and for do this is not possible if only dowload the file, and if riot sset for example new league or server, this is not possible to chango with only a file.
You are programmer no? then check the source and that i post 6 mouths ago and late rage -.-
Old 06/21/2015, 15:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobles View Post
why u talk if dont know how work men?
The first that u need know is that dropbox FREE have a limit of dowload.
The second is that PVPNET can change and for do this is not possible if only dowload the file, and if riot sset for example new league or server, this is not possible to chango with only a file.
You are programmer no? then check the source and that i post 6 mouths ago and late rage -.-
1. ) There are many filehosters besides Dropbox that will do the job. A simple google search "direct link file hosting", "text file hosting", "direct text file download" will give you plenty of results to choose from.

2. ) The PVPNet servers haven't changed in a while, and when they did, they changed EUW and NA. This was months ago, so I don't see the problem in releasing an update where the server values are either hardcoded or even downloaded from a free filehost. You as a programmer should know that is easy as hell to implement.

You are just searching for an reason to say you are using the server for something usefull. And indeed, I have checked the source. And there is alot where you could just automate it so it downloads a .json/.txt or anyting else in that matter from a free file host.

I have a private account checker that does basicly the same as yours, but without a fancy GUI. I developed this back in september last year and the only thing I had to update were the server values for EUW and NA.
Closed Thread