Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Discussion on [BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2015, 13:40   #601

elite*gold: 0
I got problem
today after patch league of legends in main computer bot works well but when i use my 4 virtual machines to start other bots, they enter the game but cant do recall and cant move. Please help.
screenshot here
Old 08/06/2015, 13:54   #602

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
download and install the new sfmod v6 for wooxy, it fixes the "try to shop in lane" and "not leveling up spells" issue

Please do not PM me since i don't check/reply PM often. Use email .
sfmod v6 doesn't work. It makes game crash after 2 minutes.
Also sfmod v5 doesn't work good with the new version. There's the shop in lane problem already described.

I don't know if it's me or what...
(5.14 and sfmod v5 worked good)
Old 08/06/2015, 15:27   #603

elite*gold: 70
sfmod v5 is for 5.14, it doesnt work with 5.15 anymore, so its obsolete. v6 is needed for 5.15, not optional! how does it crash? for me its working fine, whats the error you get?
Old 08/06/2015, 16:30   #604

Hi, the bot is now working fine for me (I didn't realize I had to install the custom map) but I have a problem with botexchange. I usually run 5 bot on vm without botexchange but if I want to farm only one account, I put the botexchange on in order to play with other bots and I get an error, I'm kicked from queue because 1 player don't answer to the invite (delay)... Then I'm in the slow mode queue (20mn to wait). So botexchange doesn't seem to work : ( Does someone knows if this problem can be fixed pls ???
Old 08/06/2015, 17:39   #605

Quote:
Originally Posted by mougni View Post
Hi, the bot is now working fine for me (I didn't realize I had to install the custom map) but I have a problem with botexchange. I usually run 5 bot on vm without botexchange but if I want to farm only one account, I put the botexchange on in order to play with other bots and I get an error, I'm kicked from queue because 1 player don't answer to the invite (delay)... Then I'm in the slow mode queue (20mn to wait). So botexchange doesn't seem to work : ( Does someone knows if this problem can be fixed pls ???

As far i know a lot of users has low priority queue because they fails to setup SummonerFactory in the early levels so they take 20 minutes wait-time.
Just wait around 20 minutes every game and it will start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
sfmod v5 is for 5.14, it doesnt work with 5.15 anymore, so its obsolete. v6 is needed for 5.15, not optional! how does it crash? for me its working fine, whats the error you get?

Actually the v5 works with 5.15. It has few problems but works.
The v6 sometimes crashes with the same old error

- Error in Bot task
Waiting for game window timed out

Also i wish to know, does the "Premium" version has a better AI?
Actually i lose every game with 0/4, 0/5 scores
Old 08/06/2015, 17:54   #606

elite*gold: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by oversector View Post
As far i know a lot of users has low priority queue because they fails to setup SummonerFactory in the early levels so they take 20 minutes wait-time.
Just wait around 20 minutes every game and it will start.

Actually the v5 works with 5.15. It has few problems but works.
The v6 sometimes crashes with the same old error

- Error in Bot task
Waiting for game window timed out

Also i wish to know, does the "Premium" version has a better AI?
Actually i lose every game with 0/4, 0/5 scores
if you have problem that the bot dont find the window pls install this directX version. if is not install or crash the bot cant find the window.

bad score is not the prob, my bots have bad score but high winrate. lose max. 4 games of 20. your vm need better performence, SSD is very important that the bot can calculate his moves, like tower agro, use skills and more.
Old 08/06/2015, 18:00   #607

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
if you have problem that the bot dont find the window pls install this directX version. if is not install or crash the bot cant find the window.

bad score is not the prob, my bots have bad score but high winrate. lose max. 4 games of 20. your vm need better performence, SSD is very important that the bot can calculate his moves, like tower agro, use skills and more.
I already installed this DirectX version, infact the crashes don't occur every 2 minutes but for example every hour. It's not a problem.

My pc is not so good, actually i have 2 bots with the VM and 1 with my pc. I have just 4gb ram, HDD, bad graphic card etc.

Is possible to rent a dedicated/pc/vps with gpu on internet?
I tried to find something but still 0 results (I already used a linux vps but it was a server without gpu)
Old 08/06/2015, 18:06   #608

Yeah I think the biggest complain everyone has is that their bots are losing
Old 08/06/2015, 18:40   #609

Quote:
I already installed this DirectX version, infact the crashes don't occur every 2 minutes but for example every hour. It's not a problem.

My pc is not so good, actually i have 2 bots with the VM and 1 with my pc. I have just 4gb ram, HDD, bad graphic card etc.

Is possible to rent a dedicated/pc/vps with gpu on internet?
I tried to find something but still 0 results (I already used a linux vps but it was a server without gpu)
Rent a Server , costs more than a pc to buy or upgrade his . to hire a strong server costs per month .
Old 08/06/2015, 19:12   #610

Quote:
Rent a Server , costs more than a pc to buy or upgrade his . to hire a strong server costs per month .

Unfortunately i have a notebook so i can't upgrade it.
I already know that there's a price to pay every month, like i said i had a vps server.

I think that i'm pretty unlucky because i lost every game with bad scores and my mates are worse than me
Old 08/06/2015, 19:14   #611

Quote:
Unfortunately i have a notebook so i can't upgrade it.
I already know that there's a price to pay every month, like i said i had a vps server.

I think that i'm pretty unlucky because i lost every game with bad scores and my mates are worse than me
on laptop is it bad, with good performence and 5 bots as premade (your own bots, not botexchange) have a high win rate. my bots have a winrate min. 16/20 games best was 19/20 . . .KDA was bad but they won so often
Old 08/06/2015, 19:51   #612

Unfortunately, I can't setup the bot 0.0
after fully downloading it the client still doesn't open
I'm pretty novice (mostly noob) in this area, I just want to level up 4 account to 10 for the refferal twitch skin ;^; so if I may ask it here, is there an easy way to explain it to someone who never did it before? with easy words xD like a step-by-step thing, I tried the tutorial on the website but it still doenst work (I have everything, the wooky, the custom skin downloaded and all)
-also, how much time doesn it roughly take to level up to 10 those 4 acc? (without the sleep option)
Old 08/06/2015, 19:57   #613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedrarrows View Post
Unfortunately, I can't setup the bot 0.0
after fully downloading it the client still doesn't open
I'm pretty novice (mostly noob) in this area, I just want to level up 4 account to 10 for the refferal twitch skin ;^; so if I may ask it here, is there an easy way to explain it to someone who never did it before? with easy words xD like a step-by-step thing, I tried the tutorial on the website but it still doenst work (I have everything, the wooky, the custom skin downloaded and all)
-also, how much time doesn it roughly take to level up to 10 those 4 acc? (without the sleep option)
here easy way is downlaod the full config vm, only what you have to do is update the map skin with wooxy (folder on desktop)

vm

skin map
Old 08/06/2015, 20:03   #614

Quote:
on laptop is it bad, with good performence and 5 bots as premade (your own bots, not botexchange) have a high win rate. my bots have a winrate min. 16/20 games best was 19/20 . . .KDA was bad but they won so often
Did you ever get any account banned?

I'm afraid that riot will ban me if i have too many loses and bad scores.
As far i know this tool emulates mouse and keyboard clicks so it's hard to find
Old 08/06/2015, 20:59   #615

Quote:
Did you ever get any account banned?

I'm afraid that riot will ban me if i have too many loses and bad scores.
As far i know this tool emulates mouse and keyboard clicks so it's hard to find
no, i let them play 12 hours after that 12 hours sleep. . . they level bit slow because of the sleep. . .but its safe .. . 24/7 .. . and riot system see its not like human and will bann your acc. nobody can play non stop. my acc didnt got a ban
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked