Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Closed Thread
 
Old 08/20/2015, 10:27   #751
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,175
Received Thanks: 1,932
I have only 5 Accounts on my accountlist, but it wont get any and na the accs are not lvl 10 or above...
also the settings in the acc list are working so no problem there.




ROLiKEEEY is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 10:47   #752
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorraineS View Post
I create 5 accounts, 5 vm (your vm's hipsterhunter) and I launched SummonerFactory. Accounts are well documented on the web interface of SummonerFactory with the disabled botExch. The problem is that for all my accounts, there is an error type "RTMP Disconnected..." loop. Impossible to play my bots between them so. With an active botExch, they arrive to find parts. Unable to find an answer to this error on your site. An idea?

Thanks ! (sry for my bas English)
do you speak german too ??

its your problem since today?


hipsterhunter is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 10:54   #753
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 163
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLiKEEEY View Post
I have only 5 Accounts on my accountlist, but it wont get any and na the accs are not lvl 10 or above...
also the settings in the acc list are working so no problem there.



Delete your account from the accountslist and re add it again through the bot website.

Also the bot needs to be updated to the latest LoL version so we are waiting for the developers to work on this.
imported_x_x is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 11:29   #754
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
do you speak german too ??

its your problem since today?
No, only french.

I've this problem since today but i've installed your vm's today.


lorraineS is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 11:39   #755
 
elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,175
Received Thanks: 1,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_x_x View Post
Delete your account from the accountslist and re add it again through the bot website.

Also the bot needs to be updated to the latest LoL version so we are waiting for the developers to work on this.
Owww I thought it would be enough if I just update the LoL Client

tyvm :P
ROLiKEEEY is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 12:14   #756
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
guys i don't know how to open more than one char on the same pc rly ? can some one tell me tips ??
tata999 is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 12:27   #757
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tata999 View Post
guys i don't know how to open more than one char on the same pc rly ? can some one tell me tips ??
Read the first page...
lorraineS is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 12:35   #758
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorraineS View Post
Read the first page...
thx
tata999 is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:08   #759
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
i recommend a vm, if you dont use a vm and want to respoert all your settings, you have uninstall skinmap with wooxy and delete die game.cfg

game.cfg:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config
Hi, it wasnt my post before, but i have the same problem. First of all I need to ask, do I need Wooxy if use WMWare?
After unintalling sfmod skin from Wooxy and deleting it from there, I uninstalled Wooxy also, deleted config folder, still I have problem with map on SR, i see those colours and lines. What else should I do to come back to previous version of my LoL?

Thx for the reply

Edit: After 2nd time i did it, it works.
Vastator is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:16   #760
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorraineS View Post
No, only french.

I've this problem since today but i've installed your vm's today.
today was release of new lol patch, try it now again, we have to update the bot after every patch, and dont forget to install again after every lol patch the skin map, go on desktop, there you find a folder. into the folder is wooxy, open it and click on skins, than you find on top a skinmap clic on it an install. after that the bot have to work well
hipsterhunter is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:17   #761
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 163
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastator View Post
Hi, it wasnt my post before, but i have the same problem. First of all I need to ask, do I need Wooxy if use WMWare?
After unintalling sfmod skin from Wooxy and deleting it from there, I uninstalled Wooxy also, deleted config folder, still I have problem with map on SR, i see those colours and lines. What else should I do to come back to previous version of my LoL?

Thx for the reply

Delete game.cfg and input
and rename game_backup and input_backup to its original ex. instead of game_backup.cfg just game.cfg etc. and try relogin
imported_x_x is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:20   #762
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastator View Post
Hi, it wasnt my post before, but i have the same problem. First of all I need to ask, do I need Wooxy if use WMWare?
After unintalling sfmod skin from Wooxy and deleting it from there, I uninstalled Wooxy also, deleted config folder, still I have problem with map on SR, i see those colours and lines. What else should I do to come back to previous version of my LoL?

Thx for the reply
not uninstall wooxy. . .uninstall skinmap with wooxy!
open wooxy, click on skin, than you see the actualy skinmap who is installed, click on it and on bottom you see uninstall, click on it and you have your normal map
hipsterhunter is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:21   #763
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
i cant open this bot when im trying to extract the file its auto deleted.
deanchester_29 is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:22   #764
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
today was release of new lol patch, try it now again, we have to update the bot after every patch, and dont forget to install again after every lol patch the skin map, go on desktop, there you find a folder. into the folder is wooxy, open it and click on skins, than you find on top a skinmap clic on it an install. after that the bot have to work well
hello, i updated now the LoL, installed skin v7, and the bots runs good when in game the bot dont move and appers warning afk.

PS:
1. Before the patch all works
2. I use your vm v1 (because v2 have only 2 fps and on v1 i have 22)
3. I installed skin v7 after patch but before updated LoL
BossTheTuga is offline  
Old 08/20/2015, 13:24   #765

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 364
Received Thanks: 235
Updated for patch 5.16.
Skin v7 still up to date (needs to be re-installed as with every lol patch though).


dsbghost is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« [SCRIPT] New script platform | I know im late af but Neko.PW is def a meme »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
04/18/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab 35 mit kg oder ab 20 mit einem keiler und eq. die farmzeiten täglich betragen 2-5stunden ( ihr...
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
07/02/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 23 Replies
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500 Punkte bis zum nächsten Level. Inventar:
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
06/18/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte: 1.366.385 Lvl 15: Kräuterhexe Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch 383.615 Punkte bis zum nächsten Level.
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
10/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell practically anything on eBay, the world's online marketplace and search level 98 bow and level 94 wiz...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.