Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #586
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config

there you find a config file. . . delete it than lol have to resett default settings
Thanks, mate. But here are still those coloured Items and stuff, u know what i mean?



valerious is offline  
Old   #587

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerious View Post
Thanks, mate. But here are still those coloured Items and stuff, u know what i mean?
ahh, the config file was for solution. . . if you mean the map, than you uninstall the skin map with wooxy, with wooxy you had install the map skin and with it you can uninstall it


hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #588
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config

there you find a config file. . . delete it than lol have to resett default settings
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
ahh, the config file was for solution. . . if you mean the map, than you uninstall the skin map with wooxy, with wooxy you had install the map skin and with it you can uninstall it
Man of the hour, thanks a lot. Im kinda noobish when it comes to things like this
valerious is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #589

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerious View Post
Man of the hour, thanks a lot. Im kinda noobish when it comes to things like this
np problem, ^^


hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #590
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Cant download it.
Noxopox is offline  
Old   #591

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxopox View Post
Cant download it.
what you cant download?
hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #592
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
when it will work again '?
tata999 is offline  
Old   #593

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by tata999 View Post
when it will work again '?
new lol patch i think the bot wil lupdate today
hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #594
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
@dsbghost

Hi, i have this error. I really need a good tool and i'm ready to buy it but i need help.
The game starts but the champion doesn't move and after 1/2 minutes the game crashes.

This is the log.

2015-08-05 03:56:35,791 DEBUG [net.summonerfactory.bot.GameManager (MoveNext)] - Starting the game process
2015-08-05 03:56:36,551 INFO [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Gamewindow status: WindowNotFound
2015-08-05 03:56:43,745 INFO [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Gamewindow status: WindowNotCorrectlyPlaced
2015-08-05 03:56:45,748 INFO [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Gamewindow status: Ok
2015-08-05 03:58:36,620 ERROR [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out
at net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d__b.MoveNext()
2015-08-05 03:58:36,624 INFO [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Restarting the game soon
BlueBloodAccountShop is offline  
Old   #595
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
what you cant download?
The bot its loading and at the end it says risk data.. no firewall no antivirus on
Noxopox is offline  
Old   #596
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Hello, my bot gets stuck with patch 5.15 trying to buy item:

1) The command in the script said it was going back to base but in the game it never went back to base

2) Then it loaded shop menu and tried to buy doran

3) It repeatedly tried to buy doran but failed because it wasn't in base, but it was stuck in lane




You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Kilgore27 is offline  
Old   #597

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxopox View Post
The bot its loading and at the end it says risk data.. no firewall no antivirus on
i think google chrome flame you or chrome say everytime risk, but there is no risk. dont worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore27 View Post
Hello, my bot gets stuck with patch 5.15 trying to buy item:

1) The command in the script said it was going back to base but in the game it never went back to base

2) Then it loaded shop menu and tried to buy doran

3) It repeatedly tried to buy doran but failed because it wasn't in base, but it was stuck in lane




You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


pls describe me your problem.
hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #598
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsterhunter View Post
i think google chrome flame you or chrome say everytime risk, but there is no risk. dont worry



pls describe me your problem.


I just did... The bot gets stuck

Here are the steps again:


1) It says it is going back to base to shop, but it does not go back

2) It opens shop menu, tries to buy dorans, but it cannot buy dorans because it is still in lane

3) It continues to try to buy doran over and over on loop
Kilgore27 is offline  
Old   #599

 
elite*gold: 300
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore27 View Post
I just did... The bot gets stuck

Here are the steps again:


1) It says it is going back to base to shop, but it does not go back

2) It opens shop menu, tries to buy dorans, but it cannot buy dorans because it is still in lane

3) It continues to try to buy doran over and over on loop
pls delete your config file at the bot, and install this directX version and try again. if this problem stay call me.

hipsterhunter is offline  
Old   #600

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 232
download and install the new sfmod v6 for wooxy, it fixes the "try to shop in lane" and "not leveling up spells" issue

Please do not PM me since i don't check/reply PM often. Use email .


dsbghost is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.