Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1471

elite*gold: 0
hey i am having a problem starting the bot on my acount can some on help me on TeamViewer 10 add my skype adrenalintk1994

Old   #1472

Wrote you an email and PM, respond please.

Old   #1473

elite*gold: 240
How long do i need to bot an acc from
1-30 without xp boost when i play
With each acc about 5-10h a day

And with the new raf u dont get ip/rp when u refer
More than 5 friends right?
Old   #1474

server down, checking for update loop

Old   #1475

Just like mine
Old   #1476

Old   #1477

i got 16 accs banned
i checked their match history. they got 100% loss . not a single win. so my guess is that too many losses trigger riots detection system thus getting them banned. any tips from people who have a good win ratio? there should be some people who have a setup that brings them wins right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Hello community i be back - sry but have vacation
Yes i agree you all must think like say it up Peter86.
Think think think and use your brain that all. ATM i have open much more like 150+ bot and win ratio for all have 90% + when owner update item's shop then bot win all game easy for pushing - it's automatically.
If some have problem and get banned on acc then you must think how to do it try to open and close some account on random time that true. I have 16h playing account a day - some times have 16h and brake 8h and some time have 16h and brake 12h or 16h and don't have any problem. All time have some acc reach lvl on my 150+ acc pack. It's much much work of it but i can pimp on 1 month more like 250 acc and maybe have 1-5 acc banned but all time after reached 30 lvl - i think it's not bad 5 acc get banned on 250 acc in stock . If you have premium on summoner factory you can add much acc on one time and change sleep play time is rly easy , you can too try resolve problem playing that same acc on it if you use priority playing- owner this bot give us good program and great's option at website but you must only think think and on emore time think and use all option. That all.
can you please share sometips regarding your setup that gives you a good win ratio? thanks
Old   #1478

how long does it take to level to 30 if u play like 12 ~ hours a day
Old   #1479

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
i got 16 accs banned
i checked their match history. they got 100% loss . not a single win. so my guess is that too many losses trigger riots detection system thus getting them banned. any tips from people who have a good win ratio? there should be some people who have a setup that brings them wins right?

can you please share sometips regarding your setup that gives you a good win ratio? thanks
ATM if owner change buying system for low and 2 time check items all bot's have 100% win ratio - it's impossible have 0% win ratio and all lose game. Check your configuration bots and check dxtory fps limit and use it on 13 not 10 then bot working propertly maybe this is problem and bot's can buy any item's and then he lose all game without it. Hmm i don't know what it different option can be. Maybe your bot's dont play this game and stay on afk on base and then he lose all game ?
15Gb on hdd drive ssd hard drive must be
1Gb ram / vm's
1cpu / each vm's
installed all time new lol client and update wooxy skin
Old   #1480

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakkd View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Seems like the bot can't find the process, any idea how I solve this?

EDIT: It also seems that it thinks it's picking Ashe when in both test games I have not.
Amazing! - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here.(HCE478iqsU)
Old   #1481

Quote:
ATM if owner change buying system for low and 2 time check items all bot's have 100% win ratio - it's impossible have 0% win ratio and all lose game. Check your configuration bots and check dxtory fps limit and use it on 13 not 10 then bot working propertly maybe this is problem and bot's can buy any item's and then he lose all game without it. Hmm i don't know what it different option can be. Maybe your bot's dont play this game and stay on afk on base and then he lose all game ?
1Gb ram / vm's
1cpu / each vm's
I can totaly confirm this!!!
My bots always win!!
If u want to make them win, read my post Some Pages before.
I will mit write them all again and again.

And maybe u are right with loose= ban.
I got 0 Accounts banned till now
Old   #1482

How should i install VM, if windows needs 12GB of free space?
Old   #1483

Quote:
1Gb ram / vm's
1cpu / each vm's
it is possible to have 0% win rate

all the 16 accs i got have zero wins on their match history.
it seems that the hours they play is not the issue. the issue is the loss streak.

can you tell me how to configure dxtory? cause i dont know.

also i have 20 vms in a pc so this must be the issue for the performance loss. i will try less and with dxtory
Old   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
it is possible to have 0% win rate

all the 16 accs i got have zero wins on their match history.
it seems that the hours they play is not the issue. the issue is the loss streak.

can you tell me how to configure dxtory? cause i dont know.

also i have 20 vms in a pc so this must be the issue for the performance loss. i will try less and with dxtory

lol and he ask why alsways loose..^^
tell me a cpu who can handle 20 bots with 25 fps
jesus....

YES OFC THAT IS THE REASON WHY LOOSE !!!
JENUS JUST READ WHAT I SAY ! ON PAGE 95-96

anotother user got same problem with 30-40 bots..
read what i say, just do it and get your wins

PAGE 95 - 96 !!

if you are consulting resistance ok .... but than stop crying...

sorry for the hard words...
Old   #1485

~

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked