Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #1501
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Try to download Dxtory and there set a 15FPS limit.
Also recommended to use Windows Tiny 7, give 1 core, 1GB RAM, and SSD!!
SSD is super important.
I use 3 bots because i have only 8GB of RAM, but i have 60% win rate.
Not 90%, but not that bad.



chikaraaa is offline  
Old   #1502
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikaraaa View Post
Try to download Dxtory and there set a 15FPS limit.
Also recommended to use Windows Tiny 7, give 1 core, 1GB RAM, and SSD!!
SSD is super important.
I use 3 bots because i have only 8GB of RAM, but i have 60% win rate.
Not 90%, but not that bad.
I have Tiny 7 too, I will clean up my SSD and try it on SSD now. I also have 15 fps limit.


cagil99 is offline  
Old   #1503
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikaraaa View Post
Try to download Dxtory and there set a 15FPS limit.
Also recommended to use Windows Tiny 7, give 1 core, 1GB RAM, and SSD!!
SSD is super important.
I use 3 bots because i have only 8GB of RAM, but i have 60% win rate.
Not 90%, but not that bad.
i think "just" 60% is because botexchange.

can u tell me what cpu u have ?
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1504
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Botexchange is on, i have i5 3570K its running on 30%.
I think usually its because of the bot.
I watched their strategy, and if they lose its beacouse they dont def. They just push, and AI's just win sooner.


chikaraaa is offline  
Old   #1505
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 1
90% of my lost games is because 1 or more bot is afk

sure, bots need more upgrade, eg. communicate each other, and some def scripts but still keep good wintare

windows 7 (not tiny)
1 gb ram each vm
15 fps limit
1 processor (my main is xeon e5649 6 cores / 12 threads)
ssd

I can easy keep 5-6 bots and still use my pc (ofc, not for games)
patryk006 is offline  
Old   #1506
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by patryk006 View Post
90% of my lost games is because 1 or more bot is afk

sure, bots need more upgrade, eg. communicate each other, and some def scripts but still keep good wintare

windows 7 (not tiny)
1 gb ram each vm
15 fps limit
1 processor (my main is xeon e5649 6 cores / 12 threads)
ssd

I can easy keep 5-6 bots and still use my pc (ofc, not for games)
if you have 6cpu 12 thread you can easy open 15 bot's on 1 time and play on lol and have +- 60 fps. i have e5 4850 8/16 and can open 25 bot on 1 time 13 fps limit it's enough and all option is minimum manualy edit cfg ofc. use tiny - he give you much more % cpu core free and on vm's it's the best option .
kbum is offline  
Old   #1507
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 1
Cpu, sure,
without dxtory bot take ~7-10% / vm , with 15 fps limit its something like 5%
but now i give 1 gb memory for each vm, and i have 10 gb in my pc, so i need more ram :P

strange problem today, as i can see, 3-4 times one of bot stuck something like there:

http://i.imgur.com/GOjPBwR.png

bot try click but champ don't move, any idea ?


with w7 tiny i have problem with vpn, my version don't have sp1, and i can't install it
patryk006 is offline  
Old   #1508
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by patryk006 View Post
Cpu, sure,
without dxtory bot take ~7-10% / vm , with 15 fps limit its something like 5%
but now i give 1 gb memory for each vm, and i have 10 gb in my pc, so i need more ram :P

strange problem today, as i can see, 3-4 times one of bot stuck something like there:

http://i.imgur.com/GOjPBwR.png

bot try click but champ don't move, any idea ?


with w7 tiny i have problem with vpn, my version don't have sp1, and i can't install it
confirm your pic !! saw it also but never get a **** sceeny !! :/
peter-86 is offline  
Old   #1509
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, i'm testing and i would ask if is normal he use no spell ? he choose no spell on level 1 or after.

(ashe has been picked and she is not on list of champ will no use her spells)
jujunight is offline  
Old   #1510
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 1
anyone bot with vpn ?
which one ?
patryk006 is offline  
Old   #1511
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagil99 View Post
I have Tiny 7 too, I will clean up my SSD and try it on SSD now. I also have 15 fps limit.
****, ssd seriously did the trick. My bots even run perfectly on 512ram! Thanks for the tip!
cagil99 is offline  
Old   #1512
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
tried a game (without VMware) but he lost it. He does not use his spells
jujunight is offline  
Old   #1513
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Nor for me, it is normal.
My bots always play good, but i use only 3 so the others are foreigners, and i think I lose because of them.
chikaraaa is offline  
Old   #1514
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
I cant open it ! My AntiVirus is blocking this :/
SirRonBird is offline  
Old   #1515
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Close it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikaraaa View Post
Nor for me, it is normal.
My bots always play good, but i use only 3 so the others are foreigners, and i think I lose because of them.


My bot use only ashe xD

i play witouth vmware with 4G Ram core i7. tool and skin updated :/

Will try on another computer i think

Hi, find my issues. Game in english but keyboard of OS in AZERTY and the Bot when he launch a game he change control and he apply automaticly with azerty and when he play he can't so use spell. Soluce is change keyboard on QWERTY (EN) from OS


jujunight is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.