Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #2326

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
Yeah ofc, whats the problem?

"
Originally Posted by mittuns View Post
I tried running 5 and they can never get past the loading screen"

same for me : (

Old   #2327

Quote:
Stop talking **** little hater, the ban chance of this bot, is the lowest you can get...try fulcrum, 100% ban at max of lvl 23, every bot which is using injection gets banned at a max of 18. So stop flaming this,
Just because you are writing on the second acc of an owner of another bot...
Listen you little dumbfuck. I wasted 2 machines for months on this bot. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Every single account you level with this bot, no matter the time settings the VPN or anything else gets flagged. The bans happen either between level 20 and 30 or a few weeks after they hit level 30.... But they always hit!
Maybe it's the custom client or the maker is actually doing some memory reading instead of pure optical analysis, in the end it doesn't matter. The bot is 100% detected and always has been.

Old   #2328

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammostola View Post
Listen you little dumbfuck. I wasted 2 machines for months on this bot. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Every single account you level with this bot, no matter the time settings the VPN or anything else gets flagged. The bans happen either between level 20 and 30 or a few weeks after they hit level 30.... But they always hit!
Maybe it's the custom client or the maker is actually doing some memory reading instead of pure optical analysis, in the end it doesn't matter. The bot is 100% detected and always has been.
At the moment this is the safest bot, no matter if they get banned or not, bots like fulcrum are insta ban atm. Bots which uses scripting software will get banned within less than a week. This method is the safest or can you show me any bot which is safer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzan31 View Post
"
Originally Posted by mittuns View Post
I tried running 5 and they can never get past the loading screen"

same for me : (
Can you post a screenshot of your ressource monitor in the task manager.
Old   #2329

Quote:
At the moment this is the safest bot, no matter if they get banned or not, bots like fulcrum are insta ban atm. Bots which uses scripting software will get banned within less than a week. This method is the safest or can you show me any bot which is safer?

Can you post a screenshot of your ressource monitor in the task manager.

yeah I will do ss when I be at home

but its pure vmwares usage

Old   #2330

Can some1 help me with this problem?

Im trying to use this at my 1 lvl account on EUNE

Logs:
Old   #2331

Quote:
Originally Posted by damek26 View Post
Can some1 help me with this problem?

Im trying to use this at my 1 lvl account on EUNE

Logs:
Here "Login failed" this is the error, are you sure that the account data is correct? Try to redownload SF client and make sure LoL is up to date
Old   #2332

Quote:
At the moment this is the safest bot, no matter if they get banned or not
Uh...wtf? What is a bot good for if it`s detected and the accounts get banned? Why would anyone pay for a subscription if the banrate is 100%?
What`s the point?

Quote:
AThis method is the safest or can you show me any bot which is safer?
Me and my associates have been using private bots for years now. banrates have rarely ever exceeded 10%. We test a few 100 accounts with alternative programs from time to time to see if we can get rid of the development work, but the results have never been satisfactory.

Point is, every single public bot available, including this one, is a complete waste of time and money.
I don`t understand why people even bother.....
Old   #2333

@

AFTER SHUTDOWN OF VM MACHINES. - Album on Imgur
Old   #2334

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzan31 View Post
Do you have a HDD or SSD, because your drive is overloaded af. I suggest you to run the bots on a SSD.
Old   #2335

Quote:
Do you have a HDD or SSD, because your drive is overloaded af. I suggest you to run the bots on a SSD.

I got only HDD, But imo it is smth else when I start only 1 vm machine whole program gets lagged as fk, it isnt working dat smooth as on the tutorial vid.

my bro got i5 6660k +16 g ram and 1 terra hdd and got same problem nothing loads in summo room. :/
Old   #2336

When I do a virus scan, I get these results. Is this normal for you? Is there any information on this topic?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #2337

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark52300 View Post
When I do a virus scan, I get these results. Is this normal for you? Is there any information on this topic?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Yes this is normal, I can confirm that theres no virus, the most bots get detected as virus, fulcrum aswell.
Old   #2338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammostola View Post
Uh...wtf? What is a bot good for if it`s detected and the accounts get banned? Why would anyone pay for a subscription if the banrate is 100%?
What`s the point?

Me and my associates have been using private bots for years now. banrates have rarely ever exceeded 10%. We test a few 100 accounts with alternative programs from time to time to see if we can get rid of the development work, but the results have never been satisfactory.

Point is, every single public bot available, including this one, is a complete waste of time and money.
I don`t understand why people even bother.....
Well, you wether sell these accs with 7 or 0 days warranty, so what do you care if they get banned two weeks after you sold them.

EDIT: Dont know if you know NHC, I used it about 2-3 years ago, for refs aswell as smurfs and never got a single ban. Even when I had 50 bots on one ip.
Old   #2339

elite*gold: 35
Works fine Thanks
Old   #2340

now im confused, can i bot my level 30 acc for IP or not? how high is the ban rate?
and is it working for now?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked