Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Reply
 
Old   #2341


 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
LOL Patch, we need an update please



ShadyXVX is offline  
Old   #2342

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 232
Bot is now updated for patch 7.10.


dsbghost is offline  
Old   #2343


 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Bot is now updated for patch 7.10.
First, thank you for the fast update. Do you have any solution for this dumb af lol error "We have restored an older version of lol blablabla".
I cant update it manually, and since uninstalling/installing is locked on your premade vm, I cant reinstall it.
ShadyXVX is offline  
Old   #2344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Can you upload the vm on another hoster uploaded maybe?


dannyoceanic is offline  
Old   #2345


 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyoceanic View Post
Can you upload the vm on another hoster uploaded maybe?
I think there are no free hosters which support over 10gb download for free. If you have one ill do it for you
ShadyXVX is offline  
Old   #2346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
I think there are no free hosters which support over 10gb download for free. If you have one ill do it for you
mmh I dont know any, but maybe you can help me out with mega, how can I download a 10gb file without having premium, it was working 1 year ago now i get a flag after 5 gb that says I need a premium account

Edit: Maybe dropxbox would work ?
dannyoceanic is offline  
Old   #2347


 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyoceanic View Post
mmh I dont know any, but maybe you can help me out with mega, how can I download a 10gb file without having premium, it was working 1 year ago now i get a flag after 5 gb that says I need a premium account

Edit: Maybe dropxbox would work ?
MEGA has a 5gig limit now. ill try to make a new dropbox and upload it

Dropbox has only 2gb of space
ShadyXVX is offline  
Old   #2348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
MEGA has a 5gig limit now. ill try to make a new dropbox and upload it
Im downloading with megadownloader now, maybe it will work, it should take about 30 minutes , I will report back
dannyoceanic is offline  
Old   #2349


 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyoceanic View Post
Im downloading with megadownloader now, maybe it will work, it should take about 30 minutes , I will report back
Can tell you from experience, it wont work, it has the same limits, youll have to download first part and after a 6h break you can download the second one
ShadyXVX is offline  
Old   #2350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
Can tell you from experience, it wont work, it has the same limits, youll have to download first part and after a 6h break you can download the second one
Thanks for the tipp/information thats still better then not getting the file at all

Edit: Okay it did work with the megadownloader in one go , so maybe the op could add this as and edit, so people know how to download the file ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
Can tell you from experience, it wont work, it has the same limits, youll have to download first part and after a 6h break you can download the second one
is there any way to retrieve my old accounts data? I used this bot a year ago with about 20 accounts but when I logged into my account today, I only had 1 account in my list ?

Oh man one year ago there were many bots to use for bot exchanged, what happened?

Im currently botting 3 bots on euw, if someone needs bots to form a group
dannyoceanic is offline  
Old   #2351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hy guys, i have a problem with the bot. i have 5 bot sessions and i have botexchange activaate but i still cant start the game. ii go in champ select with all 5 bot sessions but before thegame can start i have this error, i got chick ot from the lobby and LOGING IN IN 20 SECONDS. everyytime on all 5 bot sessions i have this error. Can anyone help me?

hey man, have you fixed it? i have the same problem

i saw other 2/3 person in the last comments and they had the same problem as mine. they couldnt start the game. i have all the configuration ok, ssd , 32gb ram, cpu 5820k 6/12 cpu and gtx 1070. i have 5 bot but i cant start the game. same problem as the other peoples from the comments before in this page. it says unknown message, and when it gets to the lobby, lock in champ jinx for example, then i get the error kickout from the room and it starts again, logging in in 20 seconds.
sorry i smurf is offline  
Old   #2352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 118
Bot exchange doesn't work anymore?
sahericooo0 is offline  
Old   #2353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorry i smurf View Post
Hy guys, i have a problem with the bot. i have 5 bot sessions and i have botexchange activaate but i still cant start the game. ii go in champ select with all 5 bot sessions but before thegame can start i have this error, i got chick ot from the lobby and LOGING IN IN 20 SECONDS. everyytime on all 5 bot sessions i have this error. Can anyone help me?

hey man, have you fixed it? i have the same problem

i saw other 2/3 person in the last comments and they had the same problem as mine. they couldnt start the game. i have all the configuration ok, ssd , 32gb ram, cpu 5820k 6/12 cpu and gtx 1070. i have 5 bot but i cant start the game. same problem as the other peoples from the comments before in this page. it says unknown message, and when it gets to the lobby, lock in champ jinx for example, then i get the error kickout from the room and it starts again, logging in in 20 seconds.


same problem here =(
Timo1986 is offline  
Old   #2354


 
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 3
Im currently uploading the 10gb vm to Google Drive for those who do not have Mega Premium.
Will post the link when its done
ShadyXVX is offline  
Old   #2355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
thanks for the wm, but what's the problem that i linked before, and also the otehr peoples who have my same problem? can you help us?


sorry i smurf is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Level Und Farm Service Auch im High Level !
Hallo liebe Epvp Comm . Nach langer metin2 erfahrung biete ich nun meinen Level + Farm service an Leveln werde ich ab lvl 30 mit eq. Farmen ab...
8 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]My Free Farm Level 22 ( Nice Inventar usw )
My Free Farm Level 22 Bar: 25.000,00 kT Punkte: 16.300.300 Lvl 22: Blümchenzüchter Coins: 0 Dir fehlen noch Dir fehlen noch 4.200.500...
23 Replies - elite*gold Trading
My Free Farm Level 15 + 16
Ja ich habe Lange lange my free farm gezockt.. aber irgendwie keine lust mehr :) My Free farm Level 15 : thepirategay Bar: 31.656,87 kT Punkte:...
3 Replies - elite*gold Trading
Selling Level 98 bow fullfarm to lvl 100 and level 94 wiz/cleric farm to 92 ODIN
Im selling my 2accounts cause im quiting silkroad online those 2chars got npc items only for some information visit eBay Philippines - Buy or sell...
0 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.