Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #2341

elite*gold: 200
LOL Patch, we need an update please

Old   #2342

elite*gold: 70
Bot is now updated for patch 7.10.

Old   #2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbghost View Post
Bot is now updated for patch 7.10.
First, thank you for the fast update. Do you have any solution for this dumb af lol error "We have restored an older version of lol blablabla".
I cant update it manually, and since uninstalling/installing is locked on your premade vm, I cant reinstall it.
Old   #2344

elite*gold: 0
Can you upload the vm on another hoster uploaded maybe?

Old   #2345

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyoceanic View Post
Can you upload the vm on another hoster uploaded maybe?
I think there are no free hosters which support over 10gb download for free. If you have one ill do it for you
Old   #2346

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyXVX View Post
I think there are no free hosters which support over 10gb download for free. If you have one ill do it for you
mmh I dont know any, but maybe you can help me out with mega, how can I download a 10gb file without having premium, it was working 1 year ago now i get a flag after 5 gb that says I need a premium account

Edit: Maybe dropxbox would work ?
Old   #2347

Quote:
mmh I dont know any, but maybe you can help me out with mega, how can I download a 10gb file without having premium, it was working 1 year ago now i get a flag after 5 gb that says I need a premium account

Edit: Maybe dropxbox would work ?
MEGA has a 5gig limit now. ill try to make a new dropbox and upload it

Dropbox has only 2gb of space
Old   #2348

Quote:
MEGA has a 5gig limit now. ill try to make a new dropbox and upload it
Im downloading with megadownloader now, maybe it will work, it should take about 30 minutes , I will report back
Old   #2349

Quote:
Im downloading with megadownloader now, maybe it will work, it should take about 30 minutes , I will report back
Can tell you from experience, it wont work, it has the same limits, youll have to download first part and after a 6h break you can download the second one
Old   #2350

Quote:
Can tell you from experience, it wont work, it has the same limits, youll have to download first part and after a 6h break you can download the second one
Thanks for the tipp/information thats still better then not getting the file at all

Edit: Okay it did work with the megadownloader in one go , so maybe the op could add this as and edit, so people know how to download the file ?

Quote:
is there any way to retrieve my old accounts data? I used this bot a year ago with about 20 accounts but when I logged into my account today, I only had 1 account in my list ?

Oh man one year ago there were many bots to use for bot exchanged, what happened?

Im currently botting 3 bots on euw, if someone needs bots to form a group
Old   #2351

Hy guys, i have a problem with the bot. i have 5 bot sessions and i have botexchange activaate but i still cant start the game. ii go in champ select with all 5 bot sessions but before thegame can start i have this error, i got chick ot from the lobby and LOGING IN IN 20 SECONDS. everyytime on all 5 bot sessions i have this error. Can anyone help me?

hey man, have you fixed it? i have the same problem

i saw other 2/3 person in the last comments and they had the same problem as mine. they couldnt start the game. i have all the configuration ok, ssd , 32gb ram, cpu 5820k 6/12 cpu and gtx 1070. i have 5 bot but i cant start the game. same problem as the other peoples from the comments before in this page. it says unknown message, and when it gets to the lobby, lock in champ jinx for example, then i get the error kickout from the room and it starts again, logging in in 20 seconds.
Old   #2352

Bot exchange doesn't work anymore?
Old   #2353

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorry i smurf View Post
Hy guys, i have a problem with the bot. i have 5 bot sessions and i have botexchange activaate but i still cant start the game. ii go in champ select with all 5 bot sessions but before thegame can start i have this error, i got chick ot from the lobby and LOGING IN IN 20 SECONDS. everyytime on all 5 bot sessions i have this error. Can anyone help me?

hey man, have you fixed it? i have the same problem

i saw other 2/3 person in the last comments and they had the same problem as mine. they couldnt start the game. i have all the configuration ok, ssd , 32gb ram, cpu 5820k 6/12 cpu and gtx 1070. i have 5 bot but i cant start the game. same problem as the other peoples from the comments before in this page. it says unknown message, and when it gets to the lobby, lock in champ jinx for example, then i get the error kickout from the room and it starts again, logging in in 20 seconds.

same problem here =(
Old   #2354

Im currently uploading the 10gb vm to Google Drive for those who do not have Mega Premium.
Will post the link when its done
Old   #2355

thanks for the wm, but what's the problem that i linked before, and also the otehr peoples who have my same problem? can you help us?

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked