Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

Old   #1936

elite*gold: 0
I wanted to give a feedback but its downloading the new version for hours now. Bugged.

Logfile:

Old   #1937

whats the end key? i always have to close it by shutting down the vm

Old   #1938

3x top, 1 mid, and 1 bot is very bad....
and the bot is broken.. go and die after his inhibi...
Old   #1939

to everyone who gets the following error message:
ERROR [net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot (MoveNext)] - Error in Bot task
System.Exception: Waiting for game window timed out
en net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d__d.MoveNext()

or something similiar. this is likely due to the graphic card drivers not being installed at least it was in my case (was the only major difference between my actual pc where it works perfectly fine and my virtual boxes). so if you run this on your pc make sure to have the latest graphic card drivers installed as well as the .net framework and if possible the all in one runtime. if you are using oracles virtual box you wont be able to download the graphic card drivers and therefore it wont work. you need to use vmware (at least thats the one working for me idk if others work too). i do not know whether you can install the drivers on that box as i used the image on their website and that worked for me. im now leveling my smurfs

Old   #1940

elite*gold: 40
Can someone help me to Set it on VMW ?
Thanks Guyz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1941

just download the image and use it to set the vm up. all you need to do then is install the new version of wooxy and the skin and youre good to go
Old   #1942

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannedrice View Post
hey dsbghost/developer

I'm getting this weird error where the online management says I'm using 17/20 slots but I'm only using 15 and it will even show only 15 busy in the list of accounts. Do I need to reset my account somehow for this to correct itself? It's been going on for 2 days and I think it started with one of the clients not shutting down and logging out properly with the END key? Not sure.

oh yeah, at one point I saw 4 clients log into 2 accounts twice. this is the first time I've seen this happen in 2 months

help? still happening.
Old   #1943

bot works flawlessly with the free version with 5 running bots
Old   #1944

elite*gold: 1040
Anyone know the lowest system requirements for 10 VM's (using the VM from the thread) it can be ran on?

Currently looking at this but wandering if I need more or could possibly go with less.

i7-4790K 4c/8t
32 GB of RAM
240GB SSD
Old   #1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogedge View Post
Anyone know the lowest system requirements for 10 VM's (using the VM from the thread) it can be ran on?

Currently looking at this but wandering if I need more or could possibly go with less.

i7-4790K 4c/8t
32 GB of RAM
240GB SSD
with the slim version and the vm on your ssd the bots should run fine with 1,3GB - 1,5GB max. and 1 core each
Old   #1946

How long does it take for the bot to make a Champion from level 1 to level 30?
Old   #1947

@TE
can you implement a little info table for currently used ram to be showed nexto bot status etc ?
Old   #1948

Joakk
Old   #1949

Why do it?
Old   #1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannedrice View Post
hey dsbghost/developer

I'm getting this weird error where the online management says I'm using 17/20 slots but I'm only using 15 and it will even show only 15 busy in the list of accounts. Do I need to reset my account somehow for this to correct itself? It's been going on for 2 days and I think it started with one of the clients not shutting down and logging out properly with the END key? Not sure.

oh yeah, at one point I saw 4 clients log into 2 accounts twice. this is the first time I've seen this happen in 2 months
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volltboon View Post
with the slim version and the vm on your ssd the bots should run fine with 1,3GB - 1,5GB max. and 1 core each
WTF? 10 VMs on a Core i7? what's your win rate. I'm sure it'd "run" with like 10 fps each lol.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, league, level, smurf, unranked