Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello friends will be 30 level 1 week

Discussion on Hello friends will be 30 level 1 week within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Hello friends will be 30 level 1 week

Download Volibot
steps need to be entered as any automated bot program you can download that I gave linkde or find yourself there.

Virüstotal

Assemblies need to install:
ls://project/imsosharp/LeagueSharp/AutoSharpporting

ls://project/Esk0r/LeagueSharp/Evade

ls://project/xKurisu/KurisuSolutions/Oracle (Activator)

This must be the way:

3.Step 1 facebook and twitter account, we need riot's gare distributed free of charge and you can get the link I gave the thyristor valve code.

Open the config file in the file you downloaded notepad.

LauncherPath=Here is the board game where you must type. example :LauncherPath=C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\
MaxBots= If you want to grind here at the same time how many accounts you must enter a number for him. example:MaxBots=1
MaxLevel=If you want to have 30 accounts girmelisiniz.eg it here if you want to have several levels of account.example:MaxLevel=31
ReplaceConfig=This setting artırır.eg our performance by modifying the graphics settings for the game you want to turn off this feature if you want to turn to false must write true.example:ReplaceConfig=true
Region=You must enter the server that owns the account you want to do here.example:Region=EUW
BuyBoost=If this setting RP's true if you do your account will automatically receive the purchase XP boost.Make this setting to false if you do not want to waste your account RPN's.example:BuyBoost=false
ChampionId=Annie (You can specify where you want to win Pickle)
ChampionPick=Soraka (You can specify where you want to Pickle champion) should use it outside to pick Annie.
Open the config file settings file in the accounts of the files you download this kadar.şi again now.
Here the contraction of the account you want to enter the ID and password, you must specify the name of the game yanlarına yazmalısınız.v to the desired mode (Log boots-Intermediate bots)
example:
ID |password|Game Mode
örnek123|örnek123|INTRO_BOT
örnek123|örnek123|ARAM
The contract here until level 10.
Beginner level up to level 20 after 20 in the contract in the desert boots Medium Forget all the kasılın.ya: tongue:
If you want to how many accounts you should write it up muscles account.

If you let your 30 lvl to-date as well ref for the 'use cheddar cheddar both will use the config file here under my paylaşıcam.sorun your topic and I will return in a short time missing.
I suggest config settings to muscle Ref:

30 Level I suggest you do the config settings for the account:

Common errors and solutions:

Problem: The Assemblies are not the injector in the game.

Solution: You should download and run the program in the link I gave with volibot.

Problem: The League of legends.ex not be found.
Solution: The Game C: \ Riot Games \ League of Legends folder is supposed to be there if you need to move.
Old 04/20/2015, 23:09   #2

only read the title, 100% ****
Old 04/20/2015, 23:27   #3

L will be paid.
Old 04/21/2015, 23:56   #4

Those kind of stuff won't last long.
Old 04/22/2015, 04:29   #5

Using L# (I believe) has more risk than BoL.

It's so much easier, to Download Volibot, edit your accounts/config.ini once that's done, download and Signup for BoL which is free, import an iaram script and you're ready to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2015, 20:40   #6

works fine thanx
Old 04/24/2015, 20:45   #7

ls://project/imsosharp/LeagueSharp/AutoSharpporting

ls://project/Esk0r/LeagueSharp/Evade

ls://project/xKurisu/KurisuSolutions/Oracle (Activator)

how to download this it shows you cant download
Old 04/26/2015, 13:55   #8

Work
Old 04/29/2015, 15:58   #9

work
Old 04/30/2015, 14:49   #10

dont work for me i need help if anyone can help me add skype
or10100-5
MoNsTeR