Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Level a Reborn Warrior From Level 15 to 125 In 1 Week!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level a Reborn Warrior From Level 15 to 125 In 1 Week!

It is not my guide ,but i think it is very good ;]
All credits go to ^|CØNGÄ|^ from Unicorn server
-------------------------------
Ok, here is my guide on how to level reborn level 15 warriors to level 127 in ONLY 1 week! All it takes is a little effort and decent equipment.

I know some of you don?t have equipment probably not as good as this YET but this guide is pretty much just for those who can afford the equipment. Read other Guides/Tips if this one isn?t useful to you, there are hundreds!

Ok, here is what you will need before we get started:

1. Elite +2/+3 warrior helm.

2. Elite +2/+3 necky.

3. Elite +2/+3 ring.

4. Super 2 socket rdg?s or rrg?s club OR a Super 2 socket wand rdg?s or rrg?s.

5. Elite +3 rrg or rdg warrior armour.

6. Elite +2/+3 shield. (If you¡¯re using a club)

7. Elite +2/+3 boots.

8. Unique +3 rrg taoist robe.

9. Unique +2/+3 ears.

10. Alot of mets, around 100+ maybe more or less, depending on how many mets you collects on the way to level 125.

11. 3 Sky tokens, 2 Earth tokens, 2 Soul Tokens.

12. A MoonBox.

You will need all this equipment at level 15 or lower, so this is for the reborn warriors.

First of all you need to get a plvl to level 40, you should go either apecity for elf Ape Bridge, adv zone for alien apes or Bird Island for birdmen for this... They?re the fastest places you can get plvld also since the potency patch has come out you should equip whatever increases your potency the most, this way you get more exp per kill the plvlr does.

Now that you?re level 40 you can level yourself, with Superman this is really easy! You should equip your Unique +3 rrg taoist robe and your Unique +2/+3 ears... Make sure all your equipment is your level or as close as you can get, refer to "http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/items/items.shtml" for the item list. Now you should Superman constantly untill your level 97. That will take awhile but if you work at it its worth it... Once your level 97 leave there and go equip your warrior armour/helmet.

By now you should have done this in only the first 1, 2 or maybe 3 days. Now you should go get vps, you will need alot of them... You should aim for about 10k vps, if you get them all on the same day its alot faster than getting 2k at a time because your not messing about getting the lower levels to join your team... Sometimes theres no low levels in ape city :P Well it can be like that sometimes on my server anyway. You should either try slow apes in apecity 2nd map or elf ape bridge or maybe desert city sand monsters, which is a portal below mystic castle near the water, or you could even try birdisland on the 2nd map (Hawk island) to plvl the lower levels and get 10k vps. Once you have that go to lab1 and kill slingers untill your level 112, this should only take 1 lab trip, if you do it right... Check lab maps for the best place to level. Look for the biggest spawn, or 2 really close spawns. If you have dura left go find GoldGhosts and try and get as many SkyToken?s as possible just for selling purposes. You should now leave the lab and go repair your dura, that should of only taken you a few hours, maybe longer... Go rest now, you have done well

It?s now day 5 and your level 110, I bet your wondering how you¡¯re going to get to level 125 in another 2 days right? Level 110 to level 125 well actually its pretty easy, with your warrior helmet/warrior on and all your equipment upgraded to level 110. Now you should use that MoonBox and get promoted to level 110, this will reward you with a DB! By now you should be fully promoted and ready to go to lab 4!

This is tricky to get to here but if you use a lab map its not so hard... You will need to wear a lvl 112 +3 elite war helm and a lvl 110 elite +3 war armour soc preferably, as well as all your other equipment of course. Make your way through the lab until you¡¯re in lab 4, don?t forget to bring your SkyToken, EarthToken and SoulToken. Once you¡¯re in lab 4 head straight forward until you see a wall of flames, then go down... If the spawn isn?t occupied by someone else then Superman there until all you have 3 dura on any of your equipment, by now you should be about level 120... Leave lab4 and go get all your equipment upgraded to level 120, everything can be upgraded to level 120 in twin city at the artisan, except your ring. Your ring can be upgraded to either level 116 or level 117, depending on what ring your wearing. Everything else can be upgraded to level 120 in twincity at the artisan. Now get the other SkyToken, EarthToken and SoulToken and go to lab 4 again... Check if the same spawn that you went to the last time is available and go get level 125!

:: EXTRA?S ::

Congratulations, you have reached level 125. Now that your level 125 you should do the moonbox quest, as a warrior its pretty easy since you have superman. Sell moonboxes in your market for a good price, about average of what everyone else sells it for, then buy DragonBalls and upgrade your gear! Go to WineZone and get level 127, then TG to 130 and go do the 2nd reborn quest or purchase DragonBalls and buy an ExcemptionToken from the ShoppingMall!

Don?t forget to go to dis city every monday-thursday, even if you¡¯re a low level, you get half an exp ball just for participating! You could just leave straight after if you wanted to. Also if you reach the 3rd stage of dis city and kill the monsters in there you have a chance of finding NightDevil, which will get you level 130 much faster in tg.

Have fun and thanks for reading, I hope this information has been useful to you.

Old 11/15/2007, 18:28   #2

usefull, nice nice

Old 11/15/2007, 20:21   #3

yea ... a lot to read btw ;]
Old 11/15/2007, 22:30   #4

See that would work great on lvl 4 lab, however whould it be better to stay in LVL 3 and SM to lvl 120 due to the NO XP glitch, im sure you have seen it if ur a warrior, I was in lab 4 with an XP pot, and if i raged more then 2 monsters at a time i got 0 XP, i recorded it on fraps and trying to find where i upload and post it so it will help it get fixed.. i was upset when i found this out b/c i heard it was only on lvl 4 and i had juse used an XP pot, took 1 hr to get from 110-111. i am full sdg soced except shield and 1 srg in my club. I coudlnt hold a SM for more then 30 kills b/c i had to hit 1 at a time :/ but yes should i stay on lvl 3 b/c there is no glitch there?

Old 11/16/2007, 18:27   #5

hmmm lvling my warrior to lvl 127 i used 2 handed weapon like poleaxe because i dont have any wand or glaive this three types of 2 handed weapons is really help.. I just used only shield and club when i go to wine zone.. if your using 2 handed weapon dont forget to used SH=speed hack inside the lab it will help a lot to lvl up faster.

« How to level an archer to 110 in 2 weeks. | NPC mod »