Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Taking back rewards. ( RAF warning )

Discussion on Riot Taking back rewards. ( RAF warning ) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 12/19/2014, 19:42   #91

elite*gold: 0
Refer-A-Friend Access Suspended
Due to a high level of suspicious referral activity on your account, we have revoked your access to the Refer-a-Friend program. We have also removed content from your account matching the value of the rewards you gained through the Refer-a-Friend program. In the case of active IP boost rewards, we have removed content based on the average amount of bonus IP earned per boost.
(Quote from eune referral page)
Lost all all rune pages and couple champs. Lost alot Runes too.... Even tho i bought em with Ip...... And lost like 45skins. I did NOT get any email...
Old 12/19/2014, 20:10   #92

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus69 View Post
Due to a high level of suspicious referral activity on your account, we have revoked your access to the Refer-a-Friend program. We have also removed content from your account matching the value of the rewards you gained through the Refer-a-Friend program. In the case of active IP boost rewards, we have removed content based on the average amount of bonus IP earned per boost.
Lost all all rune pages and couple champs. Lost alot Runes too.... Even tho i bought em with Ip...... And lost like 45skins. I did NOT get any email...
With what else would you buy runes? You can only buy them with influence points and you got them from the referrals too.
Old 12/19/2014, 20:16   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus69 View Post
Check your spams/other tabs in your mails, it should be there.
Old 12/19/2014, 20:33   #94

Greetings Guys! I wanna share you my situation.

I ordered 100 referrals like year ago on my main acc on NA. This summer I transferred to EUW, and discovered that my RaF programm refreshed (0 referrals), I also changed my Summoner's Name. Still hasn't recived any letter from riot and have all my staff.

I have 2 questions:

1) Can account tranfer save staff obtained by RaF?
2) Any ideas about banwave ends? Or will Riot chase us till the end?
Old 12/19/2014, 20:59   #95

as soon as you switch back to NA your refs will be back, so better dont, however noone knows yet if they also ban on other servers. . .

MY PERSONAL GUESS is: they made a list of possible RAF abusers and check each one individually, noone knows since when they are recording suspicious activities so just stay there and cross your fingers

/e: as mentioned above they want to punish RAF abusers before they bring RAF 3.0 so noone is save until 3.0 goes live, so stay away till they bring it (not for sure u can come back after, i wouldnt risk it)
Old 12/19/2014, 21:20   #96

But will we be in safe after RaF 3.0 released?

I saw a thread (don't remember where), that same situation was many years ago on RaF 2.0 release. Riot started to punish (same way) RaF 1.0 abusers, and minority who didn't get slapped by riot were "officially" forgiven.
Old 12/19/2014, 21:28   #97

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadWard View Post
Check your spams/other tabs in your mails, it should be there.
They're not sending mails to every account. I have an account that got reverted without any email. Other accounts of mine received them.
Old 12/19/2014, 21:50   #98

i dont know anything about such a forgiving statement but as RAF 3 is out thats the sign that they are done with their bans - or the other way round: they likly wont bring 3.0 as long as they think some ppl are not punished^^ - so guess u wont be in great danger after 3.0 cauz there wont be bans again, as you get nothing worth botting from the new ref system. . .

/e: and ppl botting 5 accounts for 2 skins then are not the ones ruining riots business, these are the ones selling hundrets of refs for real money - so i see no reason for riot to ever ban again cauz of raf abusin
Old 12/20/2014, 01:00   #99

Hmm... I believe that Riot is taking down content manually from each account that they find botted referrals.

I guess thats because they simply can't track exactly what was bought with the stolen RP/IP, so they just remove the Twitch and Warwick skins plus an average of any content that sums to the value of illegitimate RP/IP (e.g. 100 referrals equals 16.975 RP + 27.500 IP of content) or roll back any gifts for the amount.

That seems exhaustive, and if its really the case, I dont think they'll manage to punish every single account.
Again, thats just my guess.

So far I have 3 accounts that are just fine.
Old 12/20/2014, 01:01   #100

Which Time this happend?

BR
Old 12/20/2014, 01:18   #101

My personal opinion:

They will just ban random fresh botted accounts. The banwave will end with RaF 3.0 released, accounts that hasn't punished will be in safe. So, just wait and hope

BTW guys, do you have Vintage border on Mideaval Twitch and Grey Warwick?
Old 12/20/2014, 12:14   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGFX View Post
BTW guys, do you have Vintage border on Mideaval Twitch and Grey Warwick?
Yes. but not the vintage icon

Well I got everything removed on my smurf... but riot also removed the few things I bought from their store! i sent a ticket to them, we talked a lot, and they just DON'T want to refund me what I bought from their store ... It's a fu***ng bul*s*it ......

How can i get back the RP I bought from the store ?? Should I "spam" them on the support until they accept to refund the "legit" RP I had ?

I still don't have anything refunded on my main, if I transfer my account on a server like TR, I will be safe ? I mean if i transfer it until the 3.0 raf start, then I get back my account on EUW, is there a risk, is it useless or useful ?
Old 12/20/2014, 12:31   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertert View Post
How can i get back the RP I bought from the store ?? Should I "spam" them on the support until they accept to refund the "legit" RP I had ?
I doubt they will refund "legit rp". Tho if you have saved pruchase history you can try to prove them. But don't spam a lot, cause its Riot. They are unpredictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertert View Post
I still don't have anything refunded on my main, if I transfer my account on a server like TR, I will be safe ? I mean if i transfer it until the 3.0 raf start, then I get back my account on EUW, is there a risk, is it useless or useful ?
Well I am not 100% sure, but I think when you transfer to other server - you have your RaF program refreshed, so you can be in safe. At least i did this, and still have no content removed.

P.S. You can also transfer to Russia server. There are no RaF programm at all there.
Old 12/20/2014, 12:35   #104

Where did you transfer your account ? on turkish or ?
Old 12/20/2014, 12:38   #105

you did this a year ago, and as mentioned your RAF status is stored until you come back so there should be no difference on which server you actually are. . .

and the second thing is you move your account now, then they take all the rp and content from it so you have to buy rp for 20eur just to move back to your real server
Thanks
1 User