Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Riot Taking back rewards. ( RAF warning )

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riot Taking back rewards. ( RAF warning )

So ! On Nov 18 . Riot took rewards from accounts cheat RAF from 5 month ago and more . ( I lost 3 accounts )
and yesterday 12/1 Riot took rewards from account cheat RAF from 3 month ago . ( a lot of my accounts )
- I think they are cleaning RAF.
any safe plan ?

Old   #2

I'm a bit worried about this aswell, saw a few people claiming that Riot is taking back the rewards.

Could you, or anyone else who experienced this, share some info? Like:

-What did Riot done with your account? (took back skins, IP, RP, ban, etc...)
-How long its been since the last referral you did in the account?
-How many referrals it had?
-What happened to gifts sent by the account?

Old   #3

1st / took all skin champ
2nd/ Nov 18 5-6 month ago , and 12/1 3 month ago . ( im talking about the date that i got ref )
3rd/ 100ref
4th / even already sent it - they took it either
Old   #4

This is about all servers?

I'm just started this bot system 2 days ago and i'm in tr server they don't give my skins (i got 2 skin) and IPs
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #5

advice for everyone, stop using bots for RAF its done lol is now focusing on closing ppl accounts -__- just use bots for farming IP or lvling up.
Old   #6

This happened to my main account.
They banned it for 14 days and they took away 2 rune pages, some of my icons, Twitch (I own other skins for him but I don't own twitch anymore), warwick, all the skins I gifted to people (even if it was bought with legit RP) and some skins that were gifted to me from my friends.
They let me keep my runes that I bought with the ip too, but now I have 2 rune pages
I still have the skins I got through refferal botting through my smurf but not the ones from my friends who also refferal botted. They didn't get banned yet.
What really ****** me off is that my headmistress got taken away, but it was gifted to me from a friend with legit rp! WTF RIOT!
I'm done with this game and I will be selling my account on eBay shortly. It still owns a lot of skins and champs and it's plat V so it's worth a lot.
Old   #7

I lost all my skins on 12/1/2014. including some skins purchased with legit RP.

210 ref accounts. did them 5 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennybenny View Post
They banned it for 14 days and they took away 2 rune pages, some of my icons, Twitch (I own other skins for him but I don't own twitch anymore), warwick, all the skins I gifted to people (even if it was bought with legit RP) and some skins that were gifted to me from my friends.
They let me keep my runes that I bought with the ip too, but now I have 2 rune pages
I still have the skins I got through refferal botting through my smurf but not the ones from my friends who also refferal botted. They didn't get banned yet.
What really ****** me off is that my headmistress got taken away, but it was gifted to me from a friend with legit rp! WTF RIOT!
I'm done with this game and I will be selling my account on eBay shortly. It still owns a lot of skins and champs and it's plat V so it's worth a lot.
I think u can send a ticket and get some skins back.
Old   #8

ive finished the refferals on 1 acc 3 months ago and they tok nothing from it
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusa97 View Post
ive finished the refferals on 1 acc 3 months ago and they tok nothing from it
sever NA ?
Old   #10

I'm still going strong. I have done about 10 accounts, all between 100-300 referrals, never had any issues with anything. North America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennybenny View Post
What you forget to remember is that you're BOTTING which is AGAINST THE TOS which means when this happens, don't cry about it. You KNEW the day you clicked that "I'd like to join RAF 2.0" and started botting that this was possible but now you're upset.

You cheated Rito out of money, so they took it back. Fair and square in my book. back to botting!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11

we all knew that when we bot :v
Old   #12

any victim on west?
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2X_MATH View Post
any victim on west?
I received the mail.
Old   #14

Didn't took anything (Main acc).
--Note* im not sure about Gift accounts..
Old   #15

elite*gold: 77
Gifting.. won't give you a ban, he will ban the summoners that you send from!
But your main remains as it's!