Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RefBoo.st - Your referral botting solution!

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ˹№ɫᴇᴇբץ˼ View Post
If you had read the first post, you had seen that it's in the beta state. They will sell it after the beta so you have to pay for it.

Best regards
You're right. I didn't see that. Skimming too fast on my readings.

On other note, I like to understand the usage of this in the configuration:

Quote:
<!-- Seconds between each start of League, may improve performance on higher numbers -->
<add key="WaitTime" value="5"/>
Higher number means better? What's a good number to set? How high can the number go?

Old   #122

Is it possible to use this bot on dedicated server with Xeon E5 2660? That CPU doesnt contai any integrated CPU and each time when bot tries to launch game I'm getting "Unexpected DirectX error". Do anyone know how to handle with it?
Thanks.

Old   #123

Attempted to use this bot; however, I'm running into this issue and I personally have no idea of how to fix it.
Old   #124

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by starable View Post
You're right. I didn't see that. Skimming too fast on my readings.

On other note, I like to understand the usage of this in the configuration:

Higher number means better? What's a good number to set? How high can the number go?
That's the time in second between the client openings. So if you set it to 10, it waits 10 seconds before it opens the next client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancd3 View Post
Attempted to use this bot; however, I'm running into this issue and I personally have no idea of how to fix it.
You get this error when your clients don't receive at least 10 fps. So your computer is too laggy, low what ever.

Best regards

Thanks
1 User
Old   #125

I have a problem.It worked for me 2 days ago now i have a problem starting the games.It says "Wrong client version for server" so if someone can help me i would be really thankful
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by toncez View Post
I have a problem.It worked for me 2 days ago now i have a problem starting the games.It says "Wrong client version for server" so if someone can help me i would be really thankful
Your client is outdated. Open LoL normally and let it patch.
Then restart it and it should work.

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127

Ty for helping,but its patched,there is no some new patch to download and i can log in and play on accounts normally..
Old   #128

№ɫᴇᴇբץ: You seem to know a lot about this. You have any idea what could cause an account to get "not ready to join a game". At least 1 bot get that like ever 2nd game, then the program stops and you manually have to restart it. And sometimes it says something like "account did not get the start information" after starting a game, then shuts down all windows and you have to manually restart it
Old   #129

It stays on "Starting new session". Please help .
Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonson View Post
№ɫᴇᴇբץ: You seem to know a lot about this. You have any idea what could cause an account to get "not ready to join a game". At least 1 bot get that like ever 2nd game, then the program stops and you manually have to restart it. And sometimes it says something like "account did not get the start information" after starting a game, then shuts down all windows and you have to manually restart it
This seems to be a problem with the librarys from Riot. There could be two problems: 1. The client doesn't receive all commands sent by the program 2. There's a problem between your computer and riot, so that's why the clients don't logout/close their sessions and block each other.
Maybe it could be a performance problem too: The main bot doesn't wait for all botmates to start a game, it's controlled over a timeout. So if the bots don't connect within this timeout, the game starts without them.
I think the problem is your computer. The clients aren't that fast as they are planned to and that's why you receive "not ready to join a game".

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #131

I still have problem with this,can u help me?
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by ˹№ɫᴇᴇբץ˼ View Post
This seems to be a problem with the librarys from Riot. There could be two problems: 1. The client doesn't receive all commands sent by the program 2. There's a problem between your computer and riot, so that's why the clients don't logout/close their sessions and block each other.
Maybe it could be a performance problem too: The main bot doesn't wait for all botmates to start a game, it's controlled over a timeout. So if the bots don't connect within this timeout, the game starts without them.
I think the problem is your computer. The clients aren't that fast as they are planned to and that's why you receive "not ready to join a game".

Best regards
Is it me or are your bots using a lot more CPU now compared to the first version? Nothing is wrong the bot it's really good, just uses a lot of cpu for some reason. I'm using dxtory too.
Old   #133

10 games started in full screen with a bunch of sounds from the game (minimized)

the bot doesn't change the settings when we start the bot or what?
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kes Ber View Post
Is it me or are your bots using a lot more CPU now compared to the first version? Nothing is wrong the bot it's really good, just uses a lot of cpu for some reason. I'm using dxtory too.
Hum, that's interesting. I didn't see a CPU change at all...
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. .
The clients use like nothing from my cpu (with DXTory) and they work like charm.

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135

MasiHD Thanks for helping working !