Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RefBoo.st - Your referral botting solution!

Old   #1231

elite*gold: 0
yeah finn u do and now u are retards u go and in the last few day u will only make money with the ******* bot. GO and let it free for the few days and all is ok but this is **** what u make. I do not pay 7 € for 3 days. after the 3 days the bot is useless with the new ref system and u know that and u want 7€ for 1 month. and that is what i hate. Go and let the people use this bot free for 3 more days and no one will cry or something. And the biggest **** is u use a cracked version of fulcum and u want money for that ?????

sry for my bad english but i think u understand me rly good....

Old   #1232

This is just the same with Hearthcrawler, when there's a problem they can't handle they just quit it and lock everything.

Old   #1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daboo View Post
yeah finn u do and now u are retards u go and in the last few day u will only make money with the fucking bot. GO and let it free for the few days and all is ok but this is shit what u make. I do not pay 7 € for 3 days. after the 3 days the bot is useless with the new ref system and u know that and u want 7€ for 1 month. and that is what i hate. Go and let the people use this bot free for 3 more days and no one will cry or something. And the biggest shit is u use a cracked version of fulcum and u want money for that ?????

sry for my bad english but i think u understand me rly good....
This is not fair for VIP users. You had 1.5 months to use the free version, now that time is over. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperfreddo View Post
This is just the same with Hearthcrawler, when there's a problem they can't handle they just quit it and lock everything.
There's a technical problem with RefBoost? If so, let me know. RefBoost is working perfectly fine for everyone who is VIP, you probably aint and complain.

HearthCrawler had over 55.000 downloads and over 200.000 page views on several forums. The emulated auth server had over 35.000 unique authentifcations, so I doubt there were any problems from our side aswell. Also, this was released completely free to readers of my blog, how do you even dare to complain about free stuff?

/topic: Poor, crying kids
Old   #1234

this is not fair for vip users ??? get their money back and all is ok .... U USE A CRACKED VERSION OF FULCUM AND SELL IT FOR UR OWN .... thats the point man .... u let the free version a few days more and all are happy. i liked ur bot and ur work its amazin rly but this **** u make atm is retarded. and in the last days where was the support from u u let ur users alone with alle the ******* bugs so dont tell u make good support.... but its ok if i found the new version i will post it again and again ... so make what u want with ur retarded lvl service....

Old   #1235

Who is gonna want a level booster..?
Old   #1236

elite*gold: 325
Lol, its cheap bot and u still cry?
You can resolve of you use Ur hands to Play
Old   #1237

cheap ???? 7 € for 3 Days are Cheap ?ß look at their page 7 € for 30 Day but i dont need 30 Days in 3 Days the bot is useless so think before u tallk
Old   #1238

thx R35
Old   #1239

That ****** is selling his own version of fullcrum. And he still feels doing good stuff
Old   #1240

that is what i say and mean .... u pay for cracked fulcum gj finn ...
Old   #1241

best boost
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1242

anyone have the version r 36 ??
Old   #1243

somebody pm me r36 please i only need it for 7 more bots
Old   #1244