Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

RefBoo.st - Your referral botting solution!

Reply
 
Old   #301
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 16
well now i got a problem when trying to use it in virtualbox windows xp. it crashes when loading and then it says that it got a problem and my CPU gets called a "AMD" cpu, but its a Intel. Does it Work even on xp, or only windows 7 up?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Tokyoman is offline  
Old   #302
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 4
Hellow Guys , i got 2 Problems..
If i put my Refferals ( or how to write ) Code in there to make Accounts
and they going to level Up they dont show up in my Refferals List.. how is this Possible ?

and secondary question
How do i get my Normal Size League of Legends Back.. if i play on my Main account there is too such a small Window


xTerepens is offline  
Old   #303
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyroPT View Post
You probably dont have the necessary system requirements to run the bot (Ram, CPU mostly)
I can run 8 clients in emubot, and that bot need higher requirements, but i have a problem with emubot and I wanna use this bot, and I have that problem.
I have 8GB CPU and i5 3570k or something like this.
Sergynho is offline  
Old   #304

 
elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 377/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 5,743
Received Thanks: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTerepens View Post
Hellow Guys , i got 2 Problems..
If i put my Refferals ( or how to write ) Code in there to make Accounts
and they going to level Up they dont show up in my Refferals List.. how is this Possible ?

and secondary question
How do i get my Normal Size League of Legends Back.. if i play on my Main account there is too such a small Window
1: Riot need 72h to refresh your Refferaccounts, u should wait

2: Try it with the repair function


xelayz' is offline  
Old   #305
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 16
Okay i gave up my little xp in virtualbox, deleted it after installing drivers and trying other things to get the bot working.
someone knows how it works in a virtual windows? right now im downloading win7 from eXperience (dont worry microsoft got my money from my own win7 already). does vmware make a difference? like i dont need all the functions, but does it need less cpu/ram? cause i want to use my pc still and run the bot all time in background with vmware/virtualbox.
Tokyoman is offline  
Old   #306
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 3
Hey, does anyone know how can I make the bot run when there are less than 10 accounts left. Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyoman View Post
Okay i gave up my little xp in virtualbox, deleted it after installing drivers and trying other things to get the bot working.
someone knows how it works in a virtual windows? right now im downloading win7 from eXperience (dont worry microsoft got my money from my own win7 already). does vmware make a difference? like i dont need all the functions, but does it need less cpu/ram? cause i want to use my pc still and run the bot all time in background with vmware/virtualbox.
I have not used virtualbox, so I can't tell you the difference with vmware, I just know that it is running fluently with VMware
LeVsKaR is offline  
Old   #307
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 14
I leveled up 10 accounts to lvl 10 and 10 accounts to lvl 5 in 12 hours . I want to open refboost.exe multiple times . How can i do that ? i want to boost like 40 accounts at the same time . I got I5 3470k , 8 gb ram. can i do it ?
skilzz139 is offline  
Old   #308
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
hello guys. first, i thank you bro for sharing this bot. and i have a question:

is my main account able to get banned because of this referral bot?
cani633 is offline  
Old   #309
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilzz139 View Post
I leveled up 10 accounts to lvl 10 and 10 accounts to lvl 5 in 12 hours . I want to open refboost.exe multiple times . How can i do that ? i want to boost like 40 accounts at the same time . I got I5 3470k , 8 gb ram. can i do it ?
1) cool
2) not needed, one instance of refboost will start the amount of bots you want it to (use config)
3) no, you can have ~12 bots with 8gb

Easy math to estimate the number of bots you can run (roughly):

(MaxRam-RamUsageSys)/0,4=MaxAmountBots

(e.g.: System: 8gb ram, Win7 -> (8gb-2gb)/0,4=15
could run about 15 bots, but nothing more)

Gotta work with your cpu too, though. i7 can do ~30 stable as far as i know
StormyWormy is offline  
Old   #310
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
Bug: if there is a login queue, bot fails to log in accounts
Uzi2012 is offline  
Old   #311
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyWormy View Post
1) cool
2) not needed, one instance of refboost will start the amount of bots you want it to (use config)
3) no, you can have ~12 bots with 8gb

Easy math to estimate the number of bots you can run (roughly):

(MaxRam-RamUsageSys)/0,4=MaxAmountBots

(e.g.: System: 8gb ram, Win7 -> (8gb-2gb)/0,4=15
could run about 15 bots, but nothing more)

Gotta work with your cpu too, though. i7 can do ~30 stable as far as i know
I'm running 10 bots with no rendering =true / and client =hidden and playing BF4 on ultra graphics (multiplayer 64 players map ) at the same time . 10 bots = 4500mb virtual memory (task manager thing ) . I forgot to say that i have amd radeon r9 270x .
skilzz139 is offline  
Old   #312
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
so what?
StormyWormy is offline  
Old   #313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​xelayz​ View Post
I can run 20 accs
and they need 8-10 GB RAM
and 100% cpu but its a good cpu 270 intel
so u can run 10 for sure
But everytime i try to run the bot i get this error:

http://i.imgur.com/NKKShDe.jpg
GMEIDK is offline  
Old   #314
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
maybe slow hdd / hdd at 100%, not enough time between game starts.

increase the Waittime between game starts, might fix it
StormyWormy is offline  
Old   #315
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyWormy View Post
maybe slow hdd / hdd at 100%, not enough time between game starts.

increase the Waittime between game starts, might fix it
It's a 7200 Rpm HDD.
I tried to run the bot in a laptop with a 320 GB HDD (5400 Rpm), 4GB ram, 2.3 GHz and work very well with 6 bots...


GMEIDK is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Optimizing computer for referral botting?
I'm looking to get into the referral botting services but I can't figure out how people can run 18+ vm's on a computer. Is there anyone willing to...
7 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.