Jesus... just figured this out for myself... Go to voli bot config and add / after league path because it crashed cuz its tries to launch league from League Of legendsRADS\blabla instead of legends\RADS
Thanks man <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoOoGle20
iaram? no.. :-?? 1 link download please? and tutorial install?
Ok, so I've tried iAram but I dont guess its updated but I go for aram and just use GenericFollowAndWalk, Its better than nothing, so I recomend you to do it that way
I use volibot+BoLstudio iAram... now when i try to use it, it appears "league of legends has crashed", what can i do ? its a BoL problem or a volibot problem ?
iaram? no.. :-?? 1 link download please? and tutorial install?
Quote:
Originally Posted by die_bigpoint
I use volibot+BoLstudio iAram... now when i try to use it, it appears "league of legends has crashed", what can i do ? its a BoL problem or a volibot problem ?
If you read my last post you would see that I said it doesnt seem to be updated (iARAM), it crashes me too, so try another script, like soraka or something :P
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.