Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot process request because
the process (2988) has exited.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited
)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Kill()
at ????????????????????????????????????????.\.<XMjC}\ \>iR!Z\\\]|V84VTDAU.?????????
???????????????????????????????(Process )
at ????????????????????????????????????????.\.<XMjC}\ \>iR!Z\\\]|V84VTDAU.MoveNext(
)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilder Core.<ThrowAsync>b__5(Object
state)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCal lback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext
, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, Contex
tCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System. Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem
.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWa itCallback()
How do I fix this?
All my accounts are in the accounts folder
The config is replaced and when it goes to connect to the acounts this happens?
I also set the path to the launcher directory?
How do I fix this?
All my accounts are in the accounts folder
The config is replaced and when it goes to connect to the acounts this happens?
I also set the path to the launcher directory?
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.