I think all of you don't understand what this bot should actually do. It's is supposed to be an auto queue bot. The ARAM Script is just a little feature for ppls who want to play ARAM automaticly.
I think all of you don't understand what this bot should actually do. It's is supposed to be an auto queue bot. The ARAM Script is just a little feature for ppls who want to play ARAM automaticly.
Love this program man, easily the best there is for what it does. I downloaded your source files and was checking them out. Did you create that lolrtmps library or is that something you incorporated with it.
I wish Bot Of Legends had some good scripts for playing aram, Don't want to buy VIP just top browse their scripts...
VoliBot - QUEUE is a clientless program, which queues up multiple accounts into multiple queues.
If your account is UNDER the required queue level, it queues up into Co-op vs AI (Beginner) and enter the desired queue when you hit the queue level.
Donators:
- 1 Day early access to new versions.
- Custom Champion Pick! (config.ini "ChampionPick=16" for Soraka.)
- No PopUp
- Skype Support + Skype Donators Group.
How to become a donator? Donate only 5€ to be a lifetime donator (your welcome to donate more ):
New accounts.txt format!
Format is: acc1|pass2|queueType
Available Queues: NORMAL_5x5, NORMAL_3x3, INTOR_BOT, BEGINNER_BOT, MEDIUM_BOT and ARAM
Example: TestAccount1|TestPassword1|NORMAL_5x5
LauncherPath = lol.launcher.exe path (Ex: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\)
MaxBots = How much queue up at the same time?
ReplaceConfig = Keep it "false" if you don't have BoL.
Region = Region you want to queue up. (EUW, EUNE, TR, BR, LAN, LAS, etc.)
Add Accounts into "accounts.txt".
+ iARAM.lua.
Put iARAM.lua in BoL's "Scripts" folder.
Start BoL.exe -> Tab "Custom Scripts" -> Check iARAM.lua
1.6.0
- Added max level + log into another account if level is reached function.
- (TEST) buy rp boost if account is level 3 and have exactly 400 RP.
- RitoLibs.dll no needed. It's now in VoliBot.exe!
- Minor fixes
1.5.0
-Added a 10s Donate Popup Form. (auto close after 10s)
-Added other queues.
-Begin with "maxLevels" not finished yet.
1.4.0
-Added LAN + LAS region.
-Co-op VS AI queue if level < 6.
-some minor fixes.
Version 1.3.0:
-(?)Hopefuly fixed the "Unable to get Auth Key" error.
1.2.0
-If account is under level 6 you just get logged out, instead of freeze the client.
-Fixed minor bugs with process kill.
1.1.0
-Fixed config.ini region bug. (upper case error)
Like VoliBot? Feel free to donate for constant updates.
Dude, i had 1 problem .. : "The given key was not present in the dictionary" . What is this? Can i fix it?
Tell me how to fix this problem please .. " The given key was not present in the dictionary"
No idea what this error means but it doesn't seem to affect anything, my bot stills runs when it comes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blass
Just wondering for how long it keeps the queue, coz i had a couple accounts, they all joined 3 times. And thats all.
I don't understand your question. But i think you are asking how long it will join ques? I have been running this with 11 accounts for the past 3 days non-stop
thnx i fixed it. but now i have problem downloading the bol.
when im trying to open it it says failed to dowload.
edit*
i dowload it and opend it. i did eveerything like the video. copied tha aram scrip etc.
but when i open the volibot it doest everything like the video but when it find the match and game is stating is opening the lol client like a normal game full screen and no bot. i have to play or ill just be afk. plz help, thnx u
Hey your bot seems very nice! ^.^ I have one problem, when I start everything seems to be going fine until league opens and then the screens show up small like they are supposed to but they are all black screen and I can't do anything, I have no idea if the games are being played or not, is there a fix for this or did I do something wrong?
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.