bol studio is workink but i tryid does voli work and something strange happends i strted 4 bots and they buy the all game the first item they started with example boots the 4 bots they all buy boots only i guess all 4 bots was reported for troll build what its hapening
bol studio is workink but i tryid does voli work and something strange happends i strted 4 bots and they buy the all game the first item they started with example boots the 4 bots they all buy boots only i guess all 4 bots was reported for troll build what its hapening
When i open the bot is just staying afk and does nothing.
You should play then. Or get a Script / Macro which lets the bot play automaticly. I provided iARAM.lua but because of the many reports of bugs and bans I don't want to give it out anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikydarklord
Download from mega not work
Should actually work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnikooL16
Hi guys .
I have a litle problem ,every time i open volibot , he close my computer ... PLS HELP ME
PS: I do not speak good english.
Thanks in advance
Close your Computer? Wut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbyshow
i have a problem, when i run volibot, et's write launching league of legends but it doesn't launch ?
solution ?
Could you copy&paste your config.ini? Or send it private to me.
You should play then. Or get a Script / Macro which lets the bot play automaticly. I provided iARAM.lua but because of the many reports of bugs and bans I don't want to give it out anymore.
Should actually work.
Close your Computer? Wut.
Could you copy&paste your config.ini? Or send it private to me.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.