Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

Reply
 
Old   #736
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 3
bol studio is workink but i tryid does voli work and something strange happends i strted 4 bots and they buy the all game the first item they started with example boots the 4 bots they all buy boots only i guess all 4 bots was reported for troll build what its hapening



pavelcho69 is offline  
Old   #737
 
elite*gold: 105
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 508
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanTroll View Post
When is volibot for patch 4.18 coming out?

It is out
Just download fromhomepage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelcho69 View Post
bol studio is workink but i tryid does voli work and something strange happends i strted 4 bots and they buy the all game the first item they started with example boots the 4 bots they all buy boots only i guess all 4 bots was reported for troll build what its hapening

This is not the problem of voli

It's a BoL/script problem


Fleckenzwerg123 is offline  
Old   #738

 
elite*gold: 405
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 695
Received Thanks: 43
nice bot dude *.*
epvpers is offline  
Old   #739
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
When i open the bot is just staying afk and does nothing.


thedarky69 is offline  
Old   #740
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Download from mega not work
nikydarklord is offline  
Old   #741
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys .
I have a litle problem ,every time i open volibot , he close my computer ... PLS HELP ME


PS: I do not speak good english.

Thanks in advance
UnikooL16 is offline  
Old   #742
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
i have a problem, when i run volibot, et's write launching league of legends but it doesn't launch ?

solution ?
Webbyshow is offline  
Old   #743
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Someone get a link to download iARAM.lua Please ?
xjejevbx is offline  
Old   #744

 
elite*gold: 138
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,114
Received Thanks: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarky69 View Post
When i open the bot is just staying afk and does nothing.
You should play then. Or get a Script / Macro which lets the bot play automaticly. I provided iARAM.lua but because of the many reports of bugs and bans I don't want to give it out anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikydarklord View Post
Download from mega not work
Should actually work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnikooL16 View Post
Hi guys .
I have a litle problem ,every time i open volibot , he close my computer ... PLS HELP ME


PS: I do not speak good english.

Thanks in advance
Close your Computer? Wut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbyshow View Post
i have a problem, when i run volibot, et's write launching league of legends but it doesn't launch ?

solution ?
Could you copy&paste your config.ini? Or send it private to me.
Maufeat is offline  
Old   #745
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat View Post
You should play then. Or get a Script / Macro which lets the bot play automaticly. I provided iARAM.lua but because of the many reports of bugs and bans I don't want to give it out anymore.



Should actually work.



Close your Computer? Wut.



Could you copy&paste your config.ini? Or send it private to me.

Webbyshow is offline  
Old   #746

 
elite*gold: 138
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,114
Received Thanks: 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbyshow View Post
Seems like you run it on a VM, is LoL on a shared folder? If yes I don't know if this works.
Maufeat is offline  
Old   #747
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
are you going to add auto queue for dominion?
liangfeng77 is offline  
Old   #748
 
elite*gold: 105
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 508
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarky69 View Post
When i open the bot is just staying afk and does nothing.

Use BoT of legend..
Fleckenzwerg123 is offline  
Old   #749
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Yea man , close my computer ..you have solution for my problem ? MUST have something installed?
UnikooL16 is offline  
Old   #750
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
One little problem, the champion pick is setted to 16 but he picks xin zhao, and yes i have soraka on my acc


heeheuheuBRBR is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
request: Auto Queue bot
i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
3 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Auto join BG queue bot
Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
3 Replies - WoW Bots
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW
I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I...
2 Replies - WoW Bots
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's
Now. -------------------Never Go AFK------------------- (works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk) Here are Step-by-step...
0 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.