Yeah... it may be the only thing. But the bot have to be stopped or it will replace the config again.
Because of this issue I may implement a feature like: if you run this bot the first time, it does a back up of your current game.cfg and if replaceconfig is false then it replaces the current game.cfg with the backup cfg
I am having issues with the BoL Studio. Whenever I dbl click it and run as admin it says "download failed". My AV is off and I don't have any firewall blocks running.
What else could be the issue?
Thanks~!
EDIT:
Okay, I have fixed the download failed issue by installing BoL's Awa downloader. However, now when the bot wants to update it simply stops responding...
I have yet to be able to even load up BoL Studio.
Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am also looking for answers on the BoL Forum.
Again, many thanks for sharing and thank you for any future assistance!
EDIT 2:
Everything works. Lux script seems to be a bit defective. She doesn't autoattack she just spazzes out. lol. Anyway, again thanks!
Because of this issue I may implement a feature like: if you run this bot the first time, it does a back up of your current game.cfg and if replaceconfig is false then it replaces the current game.cfg with the backup cfg
Soll ich so verstehen,wenn ich das erste mal Voli Bot starte und in den Konfig es auf false steht,stellt er meine normal Config wieder her?
Soll ich so verstehen,wenn ich das erste mal Voli Bot starte und in den Konfig es auf false steht,stellt er meine normal Config wieder her?
Bitte dich um eine kurze Antwort xD
Bin bissel Blöd ich weiß.
Nein, wenn du das erste mal startest mit ReplaceConfig auf True, dann macht er ein BackUp von der Config und wenn man mit ReplaceConfig auf False startet, stellt er die BackUp wiederher.
Nein, wenn du das erste mal startest mit ReplaceConfig auf True, dann macht er ein BackUp von der Config und wenn man mit ReplaceConfig auf False startet, stellt er die BackUp wiederher.
Ah vielen Dank
Also kann ich das doch auf einem Ordner laufen lassen und muss LoL nicht duplizieren damit ich meine Config behalten kann ?
Ich freue mich schon wenn er weiter voranschreitet
Würde ich selber programmieren können würde ich gerne helfen
Leider kann ich das nicht.
Naja es wäre extrem geil,wenn er selber Account über eine Ref ID erstellt wenn die vorherigen account auf Level 10 sind
Wäre ein vorschlag,aber ich kann mir vorstellen das ist alles nicht so einfach.
one thing, i am very tired of change all time the gamemode of the accounts , u can put in the code of ur bot the automathic change of the gamemodes? plis.TY
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.