It starts in small windows now, but they are only black i dont see anything. Not even the loading screen. Only a black window
Does somebody know how to fix that?
I installed BoL, put the script, activate the script, when the bot launch LoL i recieve "BoL injected successfully" and my bot is always afk. I tried in aram few minutes ago and again afk. Any ideas?
I installed BoL, put the script, activate the script, when the bot launch LoL i recieve "BoL injected successfully" and my bot is always afk. I tried in aram few minutes ago and again afk. Any ideas?
Anybody get this error too?
Some of the accounts that are in the accounts.txt doesnt work anymore. I dont know why, but i get this error for some accounts.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.