Im running it on my PC using my LoL that i play on. I tried 4, 3, 2 and 1(!!!) bot and everytime it shows bugsplat. I exited BoL and entered my main account and launched a custom game and it's all okay. Do you have any idea for solutions?
when game finish they dont click " victory or defeat "
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot process request because the process (9320) h
as exited.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited
)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Kill()
at RitoBot.RiotBot.<connection_OnMessageReceived>d__7 .MoveNext()[14/09/2014 21:34:10
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.