Are you sure the iAram is working? I had to press f9 ingame to activate the iAram script.
I don' thave have to press f9, but I was wondering when you press f9 does your champ get any kills? like all my games i never get any kills the champ just follows some other champ, is taht how its' supposed to work?
thanks
Are you sure the iAram is working? I had to press f9 ingame to activate the iAram script.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashedMoneyKing
I don' thave have to press f9, but I was wondering when you press f9 does your champ get any kills? like all my games i never get any kills the champ just follows some other champ, is taht how its' supposed to work?
thanks
Yes i have iaram active. In some games they move, etc, but in other's only stay afk and are disconnected for afk system
Quote:
Originally Posted by john13686
When I run Volibot It says Error Received: Your username or password is incorrect! Even though I typed in my right username and password.
in my case error "wrong login/pass" = account baned
man really I get this working you need to modify the script but now is not working becouse the lol is updating patch 4.16 also the VOLIBOT need an update
I don' thave have to press f9, but I was wondering when you press f9 does your champ get any kills? like all my games i never get any kills the champ just follows some other champ, is taht how its' supposed to work?
thanks
No, i had to press f9 to "start on" the script, he follows the other people, but it's just a script to avoid the LeaverBuster. It doesn't mind if your history is full of losses, you just want to level right? :3
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.