The hack works but why champs dont move... When this bot was just for aram they was moving and fighting but now I queue for INTRO_BOT and they just stay AFK in base.
Because there is only iARAM script and no other script outside of ARAM queue. Check BoL for some anti-afk scripts.
Can you accept me on skype?(I sent u a msg saying i need help) I'll be glad if you could help me, p.s the bot is still afk in base, and the iAram is checked!
I had used bot to my account lvl 3 today and now I saw its lvl 6 but account had been banned 1 day for leaver buster... U cant make a scrypt to dont say afk at base? Because its just works for aram, but we just can play it at lvl 6.
Hm... if u can make the accounts to join in the same queue was great, because i want 5 bots in the same coop game without any other players to blame or report.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.