Yesteray, I launched 2 accounts at the same time. During the night both accounts were stuck at the "Victory/Defeat" screen. Had to close both clients and then restart VoliBot.
Ok, got it working. I put in 40 bots in the config, but I think it's playing only 20 bots? So it's intensively slow for my computer. I just want to to test out the max bots. It looks wonderful!
Some questions and requests:
1. Can you freeze the mini clients? It is like watching them fight in little clients and sucking my CPU.
2. Though it is an ARAM bot, is there one that does custom game where no level if required?
Ok, got it working. I put in 40 bots in the config, but I think it's playing only 20 bots? So it's intensively slow for my computer. I just want to to test out the max bots. It looks wonderful!
Some questions and requests:
1. Can you freeze the mini clients? It is like watching them fight in little clients and sucking my CPU.
2. Though it is an ARAM bot, is there one that does custom game where no level if required?
Zitat von blackrider1234 Beitrag anzeigen
if the game stard i get this error
and the bot crashed
fgh.png - directupload.net
In der config.txt ist der LauncherPath falsch oder der Pfad existiert gar nicht. Schau mal ob du auf deiner VM oder Host OS hier drauf kommst:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s
allso denn pfard habe ich der fehler besteht. brauche ich VM oder Host OS
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.