Download iARAM.lua (copy&paste it or download it)
Go to into the BoL folder -> scripts and save or paste the iARAM.lua there
Now open up BoL.exe and go to the tab "Custom Scripts"
Check iARAM.lua and finish. Now just run the bot and it plays automaticly aram.
Download iARAM.lua (copy&paste it or download it)
Go to into the BoL folder -> scripts and save or paste the iARAM.lua there
Now open up BoL.exe and go to the tab "Custom Scripts"
Check iARAM.lua and finish. Now just run the bot and it plays automaticly aram.
So how do you download iARAM.lua and put it in the BoL's Scripts folder? Copy it and paste it as a text file and save it as the name iARAM.lua?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat
Download iARAM.lua (copy&paste it or download it)
Go to into the BoL folder -> scripts and save or paste the iARAM.lua there
Now open up BoL.exe and go to the tab "Custom Scripts"
Check iARAM.lua and finish. Now just run the bot and it plays automaticly aram.
Dude, I have no idea what to copy and paste it onto? Text document? Sorry, it is very noobie for me. It doesn't even download iARAM.lua into any file type. So that's why I'm confused. If it has no file type, I don't even know how it will be place in the custom scripts folder.
*Ahem! Still no clue to what you are telling me to do. How am I supposed to copy and paste it? or download it?
Dude, I have no idea what to copy and paste it onto? Text document? Sorry, it is very noobie for me. It doesn't even download iARAM.lua into any file type. So that's why I'm confused. If it has no file type, I don't even know how it will be place in the custom scripts folder.
*Ahem! Still no clue to what you are telling me to do. How am I supposed to copy and paste it? or download it?
Create a text document, paste there the text and save it as iARAM.lua
sry 4 my Eng
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.