Tried to put this bot on an unused old pc, and I getting this error:
Help me please, ty
btw, make it buy xp boost at lvl 3 next version please, it might save me some time.
Be sure you have .net Framework 4.5.
I installed the c++ Redistributable Package too ().
Hope it helps you.
PS: XP Boost would be really awesome! Looking forward to donate
Hello until yesterday in the evening the bot worked
but when I switched on it before going to sleep
at the end of the first game it stayed on the screen victory without launching of new game
how I may fix this problem? Thank you
Hello until yesterday in the evening the bot worked
but when I switched on it before going to sleep
at the end of the first game it stayed on the screen victory without launching of new game
how I may fix this problem? Thank you
this also happens to me 2/3 got stuck there.
which is the fastest way to level up? aram queue or begginer bots?
how can i get normal resolution back?
if i reset default its crashing
when i start lol its small (the settings for volibot)
when i try to set it to full screen with my resolution
it crashes lol still works but when i click on it i get black screen and goes back to desktop.
helpp
how can i get normal resolution back?
if i reset default its crashing
when i start lol its small (the settings for volibot)
when i try to set it to full screen with my resolution
it crashes lol still works but when i click on it i get black screen and goes back to desktop.
helpp
go to lol path, enter in Config folder and delete "game.cfg", then you open game and put your video settings again.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.