okey i have a problem.. now i want to play myself but the screen is so small and the resolution is terrible.. anyone know how to fix it back to normal?
From where do you have Bol when i wanna download it..
it's just disabled
Ich habe ein Problem denn ich starte Alles den Bot und so dann steht da "Couldn't enter the Queue kann mir ein sagen was ich machen soll ode was hilft
Danke...
I have a Problem I start the bot and all this things then there stand "Couldn't enter the Queue" what should i do or is here anybody who can help me??
Thanks..
How do I reset League to its defaults after having it turn into small windows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGlaDer
okey i have a problem.. now i want to play myself but the screen is so small and the resolution is terrible.. anyone know how to fix it back to normal?
Just delete the "game.cfg" file inside "Riot Games\League of Legends\Config".
Lol launcher will restore it on start.
But next time you should save your "game.cfg" before.
It is maybe retarded question, but does VoliBot and BoL (neither of them used) play by themselves? Does that mean, that if I make VM, and put this program over there, I would be able run 3 games on background and use them as referals or smurfs?
It is maybe retarded question, but does VoliBot and BoL (neither of them used) play by themselves? Does that mean, that if I make VM, and put this program over there, I would be able run 3 games on background and use them as referals or smurfs?
In other words, does bot play by itself?
yes you can go sleep it will play by itself but atm bol not working for free users.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.