Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool]LeagueSharp - Similar to Bol! [Free]

Closed Thread
 
Old   #211
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Works fine for me, try to update some scripts like kat and add more but not only for champs :3



zeltoua is offline  
Old   #212
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 3
Anyone got the HiddenObj.exe one to work?


colossus67 is offline  
Old   #213
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 3
dont work inject no menu
ThyponX is offline  
Old   #214
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 6
the scripts dont work for me :3


Test411411 is offline  
Old   #215
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 105
That's a really cool library for lol these guys made there.
In my opinion better than BoL and it's free.
Here i took the source of the lasthit notifier and modified it a little bit so you can hold down a key to automatically lasthit the nearest minion killable with one hit. It also draws my range in while pressing the key. It's super simple to code something useful with this.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
nurni is offline  
Old   #216
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurni View Post
That's a really cool library for lol these guys made there.
In my opinion better than BoL and it's free.
Here i took the source of the lasthit notifier and modified it a little bit so you can hold down a key to automatically lasthit the nearest minion killable with one hit. It also draws my range in while pressing the key. It's super simple to code something useful with this.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Hey, it would be nice if you could release this script in this forum.
TheFishflap2 is offline  
Old   #217
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 73
New Version: or via AutoUpdater

Added Baseult2
Detects recalling Enemys even in FOW and if you are using Jinx draven or Ezreal it auto ults if it would kill 'em

Changed GUI again and fixed some things in AutoUpdater
micribo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #218
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 10
23.08 doesnt inject

Edit: Sorry is some problem with windows admin rights in win8
FeRRiS is offline  
Old   #219
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 216
Received Thanks: 6
thank you! are you the one updating this program or something?
pureleech is offline  
Old   #220
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 630
Received Thanks: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeRRiS View Post
23.08 doesnt inject

Edit: Sorry is some problem with windows admin rights in win8
I have this problem too on Windows 8.1 it will only inject the game sometimes.
I would have to close the program at least several times and restart it for it to take.

It also won't let me run the program as Windows XP SP3
I have both NET 4.5 Runtime and VC++ 2013 Runtime installed
Illiest is offline  
Old   #221
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Thumbs down LeagueSharp

I keep getting bugsplats with the new update for LeagueSharp , how do I fix it?
Supreme Frosty is offline  
Old   #222
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 3
dont work

logo : ok
menu : no
ThyponX is offline  
Old   #223
 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,194
Received Thanks: 80
Tower Range dont works, Rest works fine
GFX-Graphics™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #224
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 374
Received Thanks: 105
I'm currently working on an cd timer from scratch.
It's fully functional but i gotta think about better text placement. Maybe i'll just draw it over the hp bars of the champions or something like this.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
nurni is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #225
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurni View Post
I'm currently working on an cd timer from scratch.
It's fully functional but i gotta think about better text placement. Maybe i'll just draw it over the hp bars of the champions or something like this.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Lul what the script name?


jiumohoo1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
bol, bot, lasthit, league of legends, script



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
LeagueSharp Scripts Share.
Hey , ich will einfach mal einen Thread machen wo ihr wenn ihr wollt eure leaguesharp scripts sharen könnt !
1 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Suche jemanden der mir mit Leaguesharp Weiterhelfen kann!
Suche jemanden der mit mit Leaguesharp per skype helfen kann ! Lg.
0 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[Tool] Hack Dragon City Gems 9854 Free,[Tool] Social Empires Free
Hack Dragon City Social Wars >> Hack Dragon City ♣*Evolution*♣ - Dragon City Links Hacks << Tutu >> Hack Dragon City Tutu <<
3 Replies - Facebook



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.