Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] EmuB0t Restarter

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewson View Post
i set and this reset only host account
all your passwords are the same ?

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerinico View Post
yea

Old   #48

Dude i wish *** bless you for this. That is just what i was searching for whole day! Thank you it works ^.^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
on single vm's yes

Numenirico - i have 1 question for you.

I use all emu bot for all vm's manualy not for share folder. And working perfect . I cann add manualy all account per'vm's and have good statistick for all. How ? ofc if this is possible can do - on host can reset account easy all the time but other "client's" vm's can't reset account automatic only must do it manualy. Ofc it's not too much problem for me becouse i have on 1 vm's ( account file) more like 30 account, and if he restart then take next account and if i back then reset it manualy. Of'c that will be great's if i can start my other worksation and dont do anythink for long time but if can't then ok.

I think you understand me .

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
on single vm's yes

Numenirico - i have 1 question for you.

I use all emu bot for all vm's manualy not for share folder. And working perfect . I cann add manualy all account per'vm's and have good statistick for all. How ? ofc if this is possible can do - on host can reset account easy all the time but other "client's" vm's can't reset account automatic only must do it manualy. Ofc it's not too much problem for me becouse i have on 1 vm's ( account file) more like 30 account, and if he restart then take next account and if i back then reset it manualy. Of'c that will be great's if i can start my other worksation and dont do anythink for long time but if can't then ok.

I think you understand me .
Still using v1.2 ? Maybe I'll add the fonctionnality later but you can try something set all Restarter to Host and rename the EmuBot - Client to EmuBot - Host

In v1.3 you must have a shared folders containing evrything as it's the simplest way to run EmuBot
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51

elite*gold: 2
ok thx vary much . Working ^^ if i reneame it
Old   #52

is possible execute other file? i dont want execute "EmuB0T - Client.exe or EmuB0T - Host.exe"

restarter dont restart accounts in clients, i want execute one file .bat for execute my reset_accounts.exe and execute bot

thanks
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfer322 View Post
is possible execute other file? i dont want execute "EmuB0T - Client.exe or EmuB0T - Host.exe"

dont restart accounts, i want execute one file .bat for reset accounts and execute bot

thanks
Not actually sorry
Old   #54

Quote:
Not actually sorry
ok, how restart accounts in clients? manually? have diferents passwords =\

all times i see invalid password, all accounts is |1..

Thanks.
Old   #55

Is there any automatic way of doing the Account resetting because i am getting sometimes the error that is not the correct username/pw and have to reset the accounts.
However this restart EmuBot tool is working perfectly
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by idtasov View Post
Is there any automatic way of doing the Account resetting because i am getting sometimes the error that is not the correct username/pw and have to reset the accounts.
i have the same problem =\ i want use my restart accounts without the last 3 caracters of password =\

in backrestart_dowork only reset accounts.txt in Host:

if (this.emuBotProcessName == "EmuB0T - Host")
{
File.WriteAllText(this.accountsName, File.ReadAllText(this.accountsName).Replace(this.l astPassword + "|1", this.lastPassword + "|0"));

is not possible use this restart?
Old   #57

Quote:
Did you set the host ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfer322 View Post
i have the same problem =\ i want use my restart accounts without the last 3 caracters of password =\

in backrestart_dowork only reset accounts.txt in Host:

if (this.emuBotProcessName == "EmuB0T - Host")
{
File.WriteAllText(this.accountsName, File.ReadAllText(this.accountsName).Replace(this.l astPassword + "|1", this.lastPassword + "|0"));

is not possible use this restart?
Just give me a regex working even when the user password start with an 1. I'm trying to do that since one hour.

File.WriteAllText("Accounts.txt", Regex.Replace(File.ReadAllText("Accounts.txt"), @"(\u007c+1)$", "|0", RegexOptions.Multiline));

not working I donno why :/
Old   #58

Quote:
Did you set the host ?

Just give me a regex working even when the user password start with an 1. I'm trying to do that since one hour.

File.WriteAllText("Accounts.txt", Regex.Replace(File.ReadAllText("Accounts.txt"), @"(\u007c+1)$", "|0", RegexOptions.Multiline));

i send it mp
Old   #59

Yeah. The bots are working without a single rest from two hours, but the problem was that the host couldn't get his EmuBot_Restarter enabled. Now everything is working and i am not having problems.
However do you know how to lower the quality of the game because i have changed it like 2-3 times and it's going back to its normal value after that game.
Old   #60

Quote:
Did you set the host ?

Just foudn the regex : v1.4 soon

Quote:
Yeah. The bots are working without a single rest from two hours, but the problem was that the host couldn't get his EmuBot_Restarter enabled. Now everything is working and i am not having problems.
However do you know how to lower the quality of the game because i have changed it like 2-3 times and it's going back to its normal value after that game.
Run a game from your computer set all value to low and use that config file

Tags
auto, emubot, restart, restarter, stuck