Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] EmuB0t Restarter

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by artofbw View Post
Is it possible to make some video tutoriaul? ; d

I think I've set everything up, but I belive it doesn't work properly.
What problem do you have ? We can try resolve it really fast i think Just ask us.



kbum is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Just copy it on folder where you have emubot on vm's ( must copy it for all mv's ) and then run for all vm's 1 by 1. Dont use share folder only run it normal on vm's. It's really easy and working perfect.



On 1st vm's host you must click ("v" on Host?) like you see on pictures on 1st post and for other 5 mv's dont use it "v" take it free.

Wait, do not use the shared folder? Are you sure? Hmm...I guess u can have separated bot folder on each vm and have separated account.txt.....then this would work.

As my understanding, Emubot is easier to run from the same shared folder and use same account.txt.....only need to have 1 account.txt.

I just don't understand why this can not be ran from the shared folder....same as Emubot AR.


yungning is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Just copy it on folder where you have emubot on vm's ( must copy it for all mv's ) and then run for all vm's 1 by 1. Dont use share folder only run it normal on vm's. It's really easy and working perfect.
Hey !

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you said, but since this tool synchronise bots restart using a file, it need to be run from a folder shared by all vm, or it will NOT restart (stuck waiting for host or waiting for client) in v1.0.

v1.1 soon making lasts tests, we will see if it's solve problems
Numerinico is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerinico View Post
Hey !



I'm not sure I understand exactly what you said, but since this tool synchronise bots restart using a file, it need to be run from a folder shared by all vm, or it will NOT restart (stuck waiting for host or waiting for client) in v1.0.



v1.1 soon making lasts tests, we will see if it's solve problems

Hope 1.1 can fix the shared folder problem....weird thing is not everyone has that problem.

Thanks for this ......great job!!!!


yungning is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Add it to startup (or to your BAT file starting EmuBot, you may need to set a 2 sec timeout) on each vm ; or on the main vm before cloning

I am confused as to what that means
KingReset is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingReset View Post
Add it to startup (or to your BAT file starting EmuBot, you may need to set a 2 sec timeout) on each vm ; or on the main vm before cloning

I am confused as to what that means

You can skip it if you don't understand....just manually start it.
yungning is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerinico View Post
Hey !

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you said, but since this tool synchronise bots restart using a file, it need to be run from a folder shared by all vm, or it will NOT restart (stuck waiting for host or waiting for client) in v1.0.

v1.1 soon making lasts tests, we will see if it's solve problems
I never use share folder. I think (for me) it's easy to use it. All the time have all account txt on 1 mv's and can contorl where i must put more account. All the time if bot stuck then waiting on 1vm and see error and can try resolve it easy too I know much more working and "click" 1 by 1 on 1st start bot for all vm's.

I agree if bot stuck for end game and waiting elapsed time 5minutes for host or 10 for client (on my option) then stay and don't restart EMUBOT - but i dont know yet why.
kbum is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
v1.1 up !
Numerinico is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Im going to try out new version!

the thing is I need to run resterter from each machine desktop... when I try to run it from shared folder or via shortcut it show me error

http://epvpimg.com/EmQLb


2nd url

http://imgur.com/IApoJHl
artofbw is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by artofbw View Post
Im going to try out new version!

the thing is I need to run resterter from each machine desktop... when I try to run it from shared folder or via shortcut it show me error

http://epvpimg.com/EmQLb


2nd url

imgur: the simple image sharer
Please redownload v1.1 it was buggy
Numerinico is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
still dont work when launch from shared folder. use shared folder better for me, any ideas?
andrewson is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewson View Post
still dont work when launch from shared folder. use shared folder better for me, any ideas?
Some ideas :
Did you installed vm tools ?
Did you set your network adapter to NAT in vmw ?
Make sure you set your folder sharing to always enabled, and that you didn't checked "read only" in vmw.
Numerinico is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
I am confused as to what this will launch.. I normally use the BAT files to launch my bots, I don't use the exe files.

What should I do?

I tried out the new 1.1 and I just get the error: http://imgur.com/IApoJHl
KingReset is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerinico View Post
Please redownload v1.1 it was buggy
but the main thing is that the RESTARTER works when I copy it on every machine desktop it works fine, but when I try to launch it from shared folder it shows the error and dont want to launch.

should it work like that??
cuz I thought is should be launched from shared folder to work properly. ; /
artofbw is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by artofbw View Post
but the main thing is that the RESTARTER works when I copy it on every machine desktop it works fine, but when I try to launch it from shared folder it shows the error and dont want to launch.

should it work like that??
cuz I thought is should be launched from shared folder to work properly. ; /
If you can't launch it from shared folder try that one :



You have to set the path of your shared folder.
put it on your desktop with Client and Host on each vm


Numerinico is offline  
Reply

Tags
auto, emubot, restart, restarter, stuck



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Restarter mit WEB UI
Hallo epvp Funktionen: -Web UI -Funktioniert mit allen servern(zb.: Cache, World, Antihack ..) -Restart kann man an und aus stellen -Ports sind...
10 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
[Release]Ultime restarter
Blubb.
24 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Release] Server Restarter
So, jetzt kommt auch mal was von mir :) Das Programm restartet den Server (GS,Login,etc), wenn er Crasht, oder wenn er nicht Existiert. Es fehlt...
6 Replies - Last Chaos Private Server
[Release]GameServer Restarter
Ohhhh, did you thought you get my Tool now? Go and get the Buggy Version from Rappelz Project.
28 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Release] Server Restarter
heyho, ich wollt ma etwas kleines releasen... der restarter bringt das wenn der char server gecrasht wird, alles neustartet, weil bei mir war...
12 Replies - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.