Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Ranked suicide

Old   #31

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshemo123 View Post
Hello, i've playing Troll since ~1 year
I just want to tell you something you don't know:
-Reporting for feeding/anything that isn't chat spam, or other insults WON'T GET ME BAN, NEVER, DEAL WITH IT!
(don't trust me? Fine, i have my acc for 1 year, i troll MINIMUM once a week, and it's hard troll with feeding, buff steal, and sometimes insulting and racism , i can get ONLY chat ban if i will insult somebody, and ONLY ban for AFK from leave buster)
-Talking with trolls like me just making this more funny and enjoyable , keep discuss pls
-You go afk? OH, It's like you tell : Ok, you are master troll, you win + you will be reported just for lulz HEHEHEH
-Trolling is most funny method to get IP
-Accounts lv 30 bronze V are worth something, bcoz streamers want to make some challengers from bronze in x days videos

So ya wanna know why I troll, even on rankeds?
-BECAUSE WHY NOT XD

jks lolz
just because people in this game are so toxic, so mad at everything that it's just ENJOYABLE and FUNNY to see how they are crying and want to kill your whole family
Kids are so agressive, so mad, that they broking their keyboards and headphones or even cry XD

Remember:
It's just a game lel, act like mature pls, you have a real life isn't it ?

AND YES IM POLISH
SRY 4 BAD ENGLISH

Your sure? i tought u are Fr....

MfG °Elite_Shooter