Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline Chat Tool

Discussion on Offline Chat Tool within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offline Chat Tool

Hey,

Saw some people needed an offline tool for league of legends, so I made one for EUWEST if people need one for NA they can ask.

You need to use the tool to go offline before you login, you can turn chat back on while logged in but to turn it off you must be logged out.

14/50 False Positives

==Has been approved by a mod===
Attached Files
File Type: zip euwoffline (1).zip (2.8 KB, 73 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2014, 04:28   #2

well, Top Antivirus programs says its virus and u said False, How !
Old 03/20/2014, 07:35   #3

Moderator has approved it, the reason it shows up as that is because it drops the code in temporary memory then runs it which is similar to how a trojan usually runs. You don't have to use it if you don't want.
Old 03/20/2014, 19:24   #4

elite*gold: 10
Which Moderator approved it? lol, u just said it.
Old 03/20/2014, 20:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnificent Twisted Fate View Post
Moderator has approved it, the reason it shows up as that is because it drops the code in temporary memory then runs it which is similar to how a trojan usually runs. You don't have to use it if you don't want.
A moderator has disapproved it saying it's a virus. He "told me" "himself".

But WHO knows?!
Old 03/20/2014, 22:08   #6

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
False-positives occur when using bat-to-exe software as it uses the systems temp memory (like trojans do).

The tool released by OP simply blocks the chat service using Windows Firewall. If I was the OP, I would also provide the source of the *.bat to the public so noone has to be scared.

In case you are still scared to use this tool (I will not give a full approval), you can still fall back on the reddit thread that can be found here:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2014, 21:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post
False-positives occur when using bat-to-exe software as it uses the systems temp memory (like trojans do).

The tool released by OP simply blocks the chat service using Windows Firewall. If I was the OP, I would also provide the source of the *.bat to the public so noone has to be scared.

In case you are still scared to use this tool (I will not give a full approval), you can still fall back on the reddit thread that can be found here:

I tried this last time, it didnt work :-/
Old 03/23/2014, 23:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post

Reddit one doesn't work. Maybe must change the ip?
Old 03/25/2014, 14:55   #9

This one works , thank you
Old 07/24/2014, 15:50   #10

Does this work on the current patch?