Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[release] Simple Zoomhack (patch 4.8)

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice12 View Post
Mine is working fine.
How is that explain please !

Old   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice8121991 View Post

Hey theres a Screenshot i hope someone can help me
As i said to the other that still got problem i suggest a Repair (but before you start the Repair u should save/backup your config files and custom item sets files) and, after repair is completed, do all my process back again.

If you don't find the msvcr120.dll file on this folder: "...\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.42\deploy" try to download my zip (look at the attachment of this message) and put everything in that "deploy" folder. After that, u can directly start the game and check if everything is fine.

By the way if you then got the "0x0000whatever" problem it means your/mine msvcr110.dll don't works well with your system (that's why u should already have the 120.dll on your folder 'cause the system generate that just for your pc).

If u still got problem leave a message about what you've done so far and more screen about your folder composition and the error.
Attached Files
File Type: rar msvcr110 and simplezoomhack.rar (506.9 KB, 125 views)

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiDuZzO View Post
As i said to the other that still got problem i suggest a Repair (but before you start the Repair u should save/backup your config files and custom item sets files) and, after repair is completed, do all my process back again.

If you don't find the msvcr120.dll file on this folder: "...\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.42\deploy" try to download my zip (look at the attachment of this message) and put everything in that "deploy" folder. After that, u can directly start the game and check if everything is fine.

By the way if you then got the "0x0000whatever" problem it means your/mine msvcr110.dll don't works well with your system (that's why u should already have the 120.dll on your folder 'cause the system generate that just for your pc).

If u still got problem leave a message about what you've done so far and more screen about your folder composition and the error.
I thank u so much it works now .
I Repaired and copy all of this files in the Location Folder and now it works .
Thank u for youre help
Old   #154

ty!!!!!

Old   #155

Works well, thank you OP
Old   #156

Quote:

Oh sweet jesus it works now, thank you very much!
Old   #157

good day sir does it still working?copy the dll file in my LOL game diectory i also install c++ 2012 but there is no pop up that appear?can anyone please help me?^_^ thanks in advance and more power.

edit: by the way there is no deploy folder on my LOL directory just maybe ??maybe because im playing LOL ph and thats why its not working?
Old   #158

I LOVE YOU DDDDDDDD <<3
Old   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhacks015 View Post
good day sir does it still working?copy the dll file in my LOL game diectory i also install c++ 2012 but there is no pop up that appear?can anyone please help me?^_^ thanks in advance and more power.

edit: by the way there is no deploy folder on my LOL directory just maybe ??maybe because im playing LOL ph and thats why its not working?
...\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.42\deploy

that's the destination where you have to paste "ddraw.dll"(zoomhack), let me know if you still have troubles.
Old   #160

Outdated, it worked until yesterdays but after 4.9 dosen't work anymore, is there any way you could fix it?
Old   #161

It work I have Only download the visual c++ 2012
Old   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariankiri View Post
Outdated, it worked until yesterdays but after 4.9 dosen't work anymore, is there any way you could fix it?
Read all the page from 13 to 16 u probably got a solution
Old   #163

Thumbs up

Quote:
IMPORTANT!! HOW I FIX MSVCR110.DLL PROBLEM:
Inside of my "\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.42\deploy" (wich is the same folder where you put the ddraw.dll file) i found that file: msvcr120.dll. If u rename it in msvcr110.dll games works fine and zoom is back again. U don't need to download any other dll or anything 'cause u should already had the msvcr120.dll in your folder.
Tell us if it works on you too, and i hope it does!
ZOOMHACK WORKS PERFECT AGAIN!!!

Ty <3
Old   #164

Idk why but the game wont start for me , no errors , nothing at all , the game just wont start ...
Old   #165

Smile It can use Korea sever, too

I'm Korean , It can use South Korea sever,too very thanks, man ^오^