Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[MOD] LoLEnhancementSuite (Updated for 4.5)

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
LESs is soooooooooooooooo boring now, 0 news good mods, release threads is just into the abyss of the forum....

Please give us an OP program for the Alpha10.
then give ideas...POSSIBLE IDEAS... not just talk *****

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
OK, listen me now.

look at this post, I suggest 3 MONTH ago an mods to have Any Summoners Spells on Any Gamemode, Antropod sayed "There is a way", so it's a possible ideas, but no one release it, and all time when I want to ask you to have this mods, you're just all time ignore me and just help other ppl....

Old   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
OK, listen me now.

look at this post, I suggest 3 MONTH ago an mods to have Any Summoners Spells on Any Gamemode, Antropod sayed "There is a way", so it's a possible ideas, but no one release it, and all time when I want to ask you to have this mods, you're just all time ignore me and just help other ppl....
Yes I'm sorry I didn't really clarify this. So here is the answer:
You can use summoner spells on maps where they are usually disabled. It works through using a different mode (e.g. CLASSIC on Crystal Scar). You will be able to select summoner spells from that mode. Why we haven't implemented it? Simple: how would you be able to select the mode? The client usually select the correct game mode for that map, so we would have to implement some kind of DropdownBox or something and as of now this just isn't possible.
Old   #394

Quote:
How about you implement a log out feature ? I hate having to close league complete for swaping accounts I'm boosting. Too hard to make ?

Old   #395

SUGGESTION
Add option to show enemy ping as it was before.
Old   #396

the latest version is giving some errors.
is there any fix? Tried removing the temp folder
Old   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvernightBoost View Post
How about you implement a log out feature ? I hate having to close league complete for swaping accounts I'm boosting. Too hard to make ?
yes this is impossible.. they not making own client... they just unlocking things that are already in.. they just cant add new button..
Old   #398

Hi, I have one suggestion. What about a mod that shows the ranks of your teammates when the queue pops? And shows you the pick order aswell? Like that you could make sure to only join ranked games you favor.

Quote:
yes this is impossible.. they not making own client... they just unlocking things that are already in.. they just cant add new button..
Thats wrong. The "dodge" mod adds a new button to the client that enables you to leave ranked games without having to close the client.
Old   #399

The any game type mod doesn't work
Old   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gödel View Post
Hi, I have one suggestion. What about a mod that shows the ranks of your teammates when the queue pops? And shows you the pick order aswell? Like that you could make sure to only join ranked games you favor.

Thats wrong. The "dodge" mod adds a new button to the client that enables you to leave ranked games without having to close the client.
its not adding new button.. just allow to show button like in customs
Old   #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gödel View Post

Quote:
its not adding new button.. just allow to show button like in customs

Yes he is correct, the mod only makes the button visible, because normally it's only visible in custom games.
Old   #402

i patched my client with "anygameType" mode and time for a showdown mode, but i when i go to the custom games section, i can only see one for all:mirror mode and Showdown game mode.
i cant see ; URF, One for all and hexakill gamemodes.
Did i do something wrong or is it because of the patcher ?
(i used lessalpha9a)
Old   #403

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskare View Post
i patched my client with "anygameType" mode and time for a showdown mode, but i when i go to the custom games section, i can only see one for all:mirror mode and Showdown game mode.
i cant see ; URF, One for all and hexakill gamemodes.
Did i do something wrong or is it because of the patcher ?
(i used lessalpha9a)
learn to fcking read, u dumb ****
Old   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle321 View Post
learn to fcking read, u dumb ****
calm yo **** blackeagle,
snowl posted that he doesnt have that problem which i have, You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
so, am i the only one facing this problem?
Old   #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by sskare View Post
calm yo **** blackeagle,
snowl posted that he doesnt have that problem which i have, You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
so, am i the only one facing this problem?
you took this pic totally out of the context. Snowl was showing, that those gamemodes are not working(displayed in the list =\= working). and it has been said multiple times already in this thread, that featured game modes aren't working.