Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

Reply
 
Old   #631
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 35
The worst suspicions were confirmed! I banned under paragraph 6 J

Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information.

EDIT: No. I never used boosters or something else illegal.

They said, they can't give me more details on the use of vulnerability, because it would hurt their further investigations (sorry if my translation not a perfect).

It seems to me that they began to track the value of a variable and send report to the server, if it is greater than 2250

But maybe they decided that punto switcher (which I switch the keyboard layout) or AHK (with which I enter the password with a single keystroke) are cheating. It is difficult to say. Let's wait until banned someone else :/



fefwfewghger is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #632
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 11
update please


bilele91 is offline  
Old   #633
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilele91 View Post
update please
lol u lazy as fk...

check the previous page and at least hit the thanks button...
Yorikkk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #634
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fefwfewghger View Post
The worst suspicions were confirmed! I banned under paragraph 6 J

Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information.

EDIT: No. I never used boosters or something else illegal.

They said, they can't give me more details on the use of vulnerability, because it would hurt their further investigations (sorry if my translation not a perfect).

It seems to me that they began to track the value of a variable and send report to the server, if it is greater than 2250

But maybe they decided that punto switcher (which I switch the keyboard layout) or AHK (with which I enter the password with a single keystroke) are cheating. It is difficult to say. Let's wait until banned someone else :/
You got banned for using L# I guess...!


PiXeLPr0 is offline  
Old   #635
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiXeLPr0 View Post
You got banned for using L# I guess...!
Nope. Never used it.
fefwfewghger is offline  
Old   #636
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 213
Received Thanks: 35
i even get ban for just using a ******* ENB serie. Riot freak the **** out when BOTRK get exploit and this is why they ban everyone who modify or change value in LOL file.
king_kong_un is offline  
Old   #637
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
seems like last txts don't work anymore... new files pls?
Truse11 is offline  
Old   #638
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Pls up video --> how to get string for input 2file "csvmit0xshort.txt" and "currentzoomoutaddress.txt"
maxtorz123 is offline  
Old   #639
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
tutorial doesn't work for me... i can't find 1650 value files at the beginning

paste u'r ****** workin txts here srsly xd

...please
Truse11 is offline  
Old   #640
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 51/0/22
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by fefwfewghger View Post
update
There is the working update. Stilol working for me.
MaxStrik3r is offline  
Old   #641
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 2
This looks nice im gonna take a look
Dexter's is offline  
Old   #642
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by fefwfewghger View Post
Nope. Never used it.
So you just used the MIZ - nothing else? You never changed any Value or any file in your LoL-Client Folder?
PiXeLPr0 is offline  
Old   #643
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiXeLPr0 View Post
So you just used the MIZ - nothing else? You never changed any Value or any file in your LoL-Client Folder?
I used this ****: , but support replied that it wasn't problem
fefwfewghger is offline  
Old   #644
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 38
Heres the newest update for you lazy people :^) make sure u leave a thank you or i wont do this again :O
Attached Files
File Type: txt csvmit0xshort.txt (9.0 KB, 190 views)
File Type: txt currentzoomoutaddress.txt (9.0 KB, 183 views)
HiddenUnknown is offline  
Thanks
27 Users
Old   #645
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by fefwfewghger View Post
I used this ****: , but support replied that it wasn't problem
Riot will not let you play with their codes using CE. If you changed something that is not zoom address that can be reason why you got banned.


Montenegreen is offline  
Reply

Tags
hack, tool, zoom, zoom hack



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[*UNDETECTED *NEW] ZOOM HACK Tool for League of Legends
>>>>I made a new Zoom Hack Tool Click me<<<< but this old version works too...
146 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.