Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] EmuB0T AR

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Aaand we've got a problem. On every machine AR causes Framework errors. (check1 ... something)

Old   #77

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoteQ221196 View Post
Aaand we've got a problem. On every machine AR causes Framework errors. (check1 ... something)
yea, getting same problem

Old   #78

Lol. Im sorry that this program has soo many issues It worked fine when I tested it. Do you guys mind taking a screenie, telling me when happens, how to make it happen again please?
Old   #79

It happens when you open up the file, it says "Unexpected exception has occurred in your application. etc."

More specifically, it says "The parameter is incorrect. [Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057(E_INVALIDARG)]."

Sorry can't do a screen shot because it's too late at night and I need to go to sleep.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinCow View Post
It happens when you open up the file, it says "Unexpected exception has occurred in your application. etc."

More specifically, it says "The parameter is incorrect. [Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057(E_INVALIDARG)]."

Sorry can't do a screen shot because it's too late at night and I need to go to sleep.
That's right. Getting this error on every VM. When we click continue it still spams other error (saying check1 + something)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

So many people download, yet only like 2 people respond per update lol :P

Anyways, thanks guys for trying to help me out. I know it must be very annoying and frustrating, but I appreciate it and I know it will be perfected (or at least close to) in 1 of the many versions thanks to you guys.

Back to the topic, I absolutely could not replicate the errors that you guys were getting even after testing it in a VM. So I googled that exact error, and noticed that I don't have any files it was talking about so maybe that's why I didn't get the errors. Please follow these answers in hopes that it will work.

Old   #82

None of this solutions work.
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoteQ221196 View Post
None of this solutions work.
You have the "The parameter is incorrect (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))" issue right? If so, are you sure you tried them all? I really don't know what to say. I tested it on my computer and my VMs and they work fine. Try to google your error and possibly add " - vb.net" at the end. Or screenshot your error and I'll check to see if it's the code or as the solutions stated, files on your VM. Also try it on your actual desktop, does it reproduce the same error?
Old   #84

@UP will check this after my bots will end the game

Well, how can I update my VMware tools, when there is no option like this ?

So I have reinstalled Tools, and the error is the same.
Old   #85

yesterday AR was working fine even though it gave an error, today it wont open but np at all, v1.3.2 seems to be working fine

Old   #86

Sorry, ignore my statement above. Re-installing VMWare Tools WILL NOT fix this problem.

So far, to get this program running, I restart the VM if the error "The parameter is incorrect (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))" comes up. Eventually it will lead the user to "Conversion from string "" to type 'Boolean' is not valid." error. Click quit and then reopen program. Then the program should open and work. There's a slight chance that reopening will cause the previous error to reoccur, if that happens, just restart VM again. That's how I got this program to work.

TLDR: Keep restarting VM until the error changes from the HRESULT to a different error that says something about a Conversion from String. Quit then reboot program. Should work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinCow View Post
Sorry, ignore my statement above. Re-installing VMWare Tools WILL NOT fix this problem.

So far, to get this program running, I restart the VM if the error "The parameter is incorrect (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))" comes up. Eventually it will lead the user to "Conversion from string "" to type 'Boolean' is not valid." error. Click quit and then reopen program. Then the program should open and work. There's a slight chance that reopening will cause the previous error to reoccur, if that happens, just restart VM again. That's how I got this program to work.

TLDR: Keep restarting VM until the error changes from the HRESULT to a different error that says something about a Conversion from String. Quit then reboot program. Should work.
Thanks for the solution. Sorry for the troubles. HRESULT from what I googled seems to be about some files on your "computer". As for the boolean thing, that's nothing to worry about it's because it tried to load your settings when you opened, but since there are no settings saved yet, it shows that (usually on first run).
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Thanks for the solution. Sorry for the troubles. HRESULT from what I googled seems to be about some files on your "computer". As for the boolean thing, that's nothing to worry about it's because it tried to load your settings when you opened, but since there are no settings saved yet, it shows that (usually on first run).
Its not really like that. About those missing files - this problem appears with NET 2.0, not 4.0-4.5 so its not our solution.
Old   #89

i've got problem because AR show me that i'm afk in game and restart lol and bot all the time but bots run normally... Can anyone help me?
Old   #90

How do i manually change the bcd password to my last 3? The box is grayed out