Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] EmuB0T AR

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
we need new ver D
was 2 awesome

Old   #47

elite*gold: 35
So this program is currently not working?

Old   #48

Since it seemed like you guys really wanted the program and I had free time, I decided to update the program. I'm pretty sure there are bugs... maybe, but I currently do not know of them. It's been so long since I last looked at the code that it took me awhile to understand it since I'm so bad at adding notes :P Anyways...

v1.3 is uploaded!
-A noticeable change is the textbox labeled "Pass" change that to the last couple of characters of your password. So if your password is 1234abcd change "Pass" to "bcd" or else it will not reset the accounts.
-After closing Host bot, it will wait 2 minutes before restarting. Client bots will be restarting like normal which is every 500 ms.
-Bug fixes
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Since it seemed like you guys really wanted the program and I had free time, I decided to update the program. I'm pretty sure there are bugs... maybe, but I currently do not know of them. It's been so long since I last looked at the code that it took me awhile to understand it since I'm so bad at adding notes :P Anyways...

v1.3 is uploaded!
-A noticeable change is the textbox labeled "Pass" change that to the last couple of characters of your password. So if your password is 1234abcd change "Pass" to "bcd" or else it will not reset the accounts.
-After closing Host bot, it will wait 2 minutes before restarting. Client bots will be restarting like normal which is every 500 ms.
-Bug fixes
I found your new textbox is not working properly. For example my password is 1234abcd, if I enter "bcd", it will delete "bcd" in account list, and my account list will look like aaaaa|1234a|0

But when I leave the textbox blank, it actually reset account properly.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie293 View Post
I found your new textbox is not working properly. For example my password is 1234abcd, if I enter "bcd", it will delete "bcd" in account list, and my account list will look like aaaaa|1234a|0

But when I leave the textbox blank, it actually reset account properly.
Yep had the same problem..

And another one is that it doesn't restart the host, only clients.. Otherwise a much appreciated program for me
Old   #51

Sorry guys :P lol. It should restart the host in 2 minutes so that the clients wont become the room masters or so the room is still active somehow. Next update, I'll fix the textbox. If you guys want, I can reduce the 2 minutes to like 1 minute or something. Thankd for the feedback!
Old   #52

Quote:
Sorry guys :P lol. It should restart the host in 2 minutes so that the clients wont become the room masters or so the room is still active somehow. Next update, I'll fix the textbox. If you guys want, I can reduce the 2 minutes to like 1 minute or something. Thankd for the feedback!
The hose actually restart after 2 minutes period, but my problem is that clients are not joining to the host room after host restart Don't know why. Maybe try to reduce the 2 minutes to 1 minute and see how it goes.
Old   #53

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Quote:

v1.3 is uploaded!
-Bug fixes
:O I see u start the AR I will test it TY
Old   #54

v1.3.1 is uploaded!
- Removed the "Pass" textbox from main window
- Added "Adv. Settings" button
- Adv. Settings now contains the old and fixed "Pass" textbox
- Changed default Host restart time from 2 minutes to 1 minute
- Changed default Client restart time from 500ms (0.5 seconds) to 5 seconds
- Adv. Settings contain user changeable restart timings for personal preference and feedback for default timings (:

Any feedback, bug fixes, and feature requests are appreciated and considered. Enjoy!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

I am trying to download it, but the link is broken ()...
Old   #56

1.3.1 didnt restart the accs accs was in game for 370min
and the new ver didnt restart them
Old   #57

Did you run as admin?

I think I found the problem about why LoL isn't closing. I will try to fix it as soon as I get home
Old   #58

ooh forget about run as admin le me test then tell u whats happen
Old   #59

Whoooo! I believe I have finally fixed the timer for closing LoL! Yay me! (:

v1.3.2 is uploaded!
- Fixed LoL closing timer (It should now close LoL)

Sorry for such a long time till I finally fixed this issue guys. Next time it will be much quicker I promise... I hope. Lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

How many minutes should I put in EmuBot idle ? And do i have to write 3 last letters of my password ? And everytime I run this ?

So it has bug. WHen the game ended, it still says that (in lol tab) is in game and it still counts seconds/minutes (and i checked this - no lol process in task manager)