Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Discussion on [BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/15/2014, 16:25   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragancla View Post
I've tried 7 Windows7's without the processor going to 100% but now I'm afraid to try more than 5 MicroXPs...
Strange I quietly Launch 10 with this same CPU and MicroXP, you have this version or other? "Windows.XP.2003.eXPerience.Edition.October.2011.i so"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorianosebas View Post
hi, first thanks for the bot is great, i see just 1 error in new version, if the host of the game leaves when the game has been created, other takes de lead of the game, but then when the host tries to re enter, it gets stuck creating the game again in the selection of custome game screen, with the message "xxxxxx is not a unique game" because the game still exists with the other 4 bots. and it just gets stuck!
Bot should close the window and join as a player.
Old 03/15/2014, 16:31   #122

Quote:
-added support for "lobby" if the host leaves the "lobby" the player takes over the host who will join as player
this function is not working, the host gets stucks creating a new game who already exists, and it doesn't join in the existent game.
Old 03/15/2014, 16:34   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorianosebas View Post
this function is not working, the host gets stucks creating a new game who already exists, and it doesn't join in the existent game.
Try to wait and see what happens after a few second 30-60.
Old 03/15/2014, 17:16   #124

This is so awesome thx man!
Old 03/15/2014, 17:39   #125

well i have a problem the game crash all time I mean host create game some of "players" join and they crash client over and over
Old 03/15/2014, 17:46   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DeusDei_ View Post
well i have a problem the game crash all time I mean host create game some of "players" join and they crash client over and over
I need see this
Old 03/15/2014, 18:02   #127

@up how?
Old 03/15/2014, 18:10   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DeusDei_ View Post
@up how?
Example with teamviewer or shared screen via skype.
But tomorrow I go to party now xD
Old 03/15/2014, 18:13   #129

well, Ill try to look into if nothing change we can try fix it, gl^^
Old 03/15/2014, 21:02   #130

in order to update the bot i have to redownload it on my virt machines and set each one up again? or is there a built in updater?
Old 03/15/2014, 21:09   #131

Is this bot able to use shared folder for VMs? Or does each VM have to have its own folder?

I see that it says "Say if host or player", so I'm guessing each VM has to have its own folder. Would be good if you could make them shared so that they all run from the same folder, make it easier to manage accounts.
Old 03/15/2014, 22:15   #132

elite*gold: 153
One question, I see that all bots are depends on AutoIT plugin, as checking everything through it's image.
Only one bot is based on coding and sending packets for everything (Like EMU-bot No Client) and just the creating the game , login and start, then in-game it use a recording mouse coordinates clicks, So why not thinking to make it as this one, or maybe better, if someone did that it will be 99% stable.
I also can do that, but that ******* year is my study year (High School), maybe I will make it when I finish and add it with my hack.

I hope that you add me in skype or maybe better FB to contact with you. (Search for me anywhere "GameHackerPM")

Thanks for this bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2014, 22:19   #133

you have to replace the folder, at least i couldnt find an updater
Old 03/15/2014, 23:09   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelpulle View Post
you have to replace the folder, at least i couldnt find an updater
so i gotta set up 5 bots again? facepalm. thats failmode ;l
Old 03/16/2014, 08:11   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristant View Post
in order to update the bot i have to redownload it on my virt machines and set each one up again? or is there a built in updater?
Bot does not have a built-in updater, you need copy manual everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLawL View Post
Is this bot able to use shared folder for VMs? Or does each VM have to have its own folder?

I see that it says "Say if host or player", so I'm guessing each VM has to have its own folder. Would be good if you could make them shared so that they all run from the same folder, make it easier to manage accounts.
In the current version it is impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
One question, I see that all bots are depends on AutoIT plugin, as checking everything through it's image.
Only one bot is based on coding and sending packets for everything (Like EMU-bot No Client) and just the creating the game , login and start, then in-game it use a recording mouse coordinates clicks, So why not thinking to make it as this one, or maybe better, if someone did that it will be 99% stable.
I also can do that, but that fucking year is my study year (High School), maybe I will make it when I finish and add it with my hack.

I hope that you add me in skype or maybe better FB to contact with you. (Search for me anywhere "GameHackerPM")

Thanks for this bot.

I thought about it, try to contact you, I wonder whether, if a bot does not send all packets or send defective is detectable? Now simulates the user so a small plus.

I think about buying a server that everyone can hold their accounts in the database.
Bot to fetch a new account from the database.