Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #811
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by conandoyle View Post
i tried do 9 machines but never go inside the game it always keep crashing and never go inside and the host create another game and the bots join and then crash again over and over
i tried to do today 2 diffrent hosts 5 and 5 but also still crash both of 'em

anyone ?
Probably not enough ram for each VM. If I want to run the bots, I shut down everything unnecessary and only run VM. Otherwise, my bots will crash after finish loading or during loading screen.



jk2damax is offline  
Old   #812
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 101
****, too bad this isn't like EmuB0T where it is clientless. Would save a lot of computer resources (CPU and RAM). 10GB ram with EmuB0T, I could potentially run 20 bots, just not stable, but it works for awhile. ):


christerper1 is offline  
Old   #813
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk2damax View Post
Probably not enough ram for each VM. If I want to run the bots, I shut down everything unnecessary and only run VM. Otherwise, my bots will crash after finish loading or during loading screen.
Each Vm got 768 and the Host got 1 GB Ram isnt it enough ?
conandoyle is offline  
Old   #814

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammylamberth View Post
Should we use VPNs while boosting? Because I ain't and am on the same IP as my main although these accounts are not related to my main at all
You don't need it ^^


ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #815
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
To all who have crashes when loading the game:
Go to config.ini and change inactive and inactive_on to bigger example:

Quote:
inactive=40
inactive_on=45
(after last uptade bot works some faster so reaches faster these values)
seidan is offline  
Old   #816
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
I keep getting this error at login screen "Missing parameter in file currAcc.txt"



i wrote to you on skype, but if anyone on forum got a fix, it'd be much appreciated
Kasea is offline  
Old   #817
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasea View Post
I keep getting this error at login screen "Missing parameter in file currAcc.txt"



i wrote to you on skype, but if anyone on forum got a fix, it'd be much appreciated
Press F9, it will clear the account files and should help. Did you modify the curracc.txt manually ?
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #818
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Press F9, it will clear the account files and should help. Did you modify the curracc.txt manually ?
No, thats the wierd part. I looked at it, and it configured it wrong by itself.. i have an online account, so might be that, but was wierd. It stood USERNAME/PASSWORD|1|DATE
instead of the | between username and pass

edit: it keeps f**king up... getting annoying now
Kasea is offline  
Old   #819
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasea View Post
No, thats the wierd part. I looked at it, and it configured it wrong by itself.. i have an online account, so might be that, but was wierd. It stood USERNAME/PASSWORD|1|DATE
instead of the | between username and pass
Hm yes that is curious. Maybe delete the whole content of the CurrAcc.txt and let create it herself again
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #820
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
I did, several times... btw it wasn't / it was : it replaced the | with : by itself

ok.. myb i changed it, i put user*** myself on website.. derp!


edit: Ok, everything is working fine, exept when i try to start game, i get bugsplat.. at first i though oh hey, probally to little ram.. boosted it up to 2gb pr. vm machine, but to no luck...

anyone?
Kasea is offline  
Old   #821
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
hmmm this bot really isn't performant or am i wrong?
it may be that the image-search-function repeats for every picture after every click? so i man there is no order? ... i hope it's understandable
thanks anyways!!!!
infrablau is offline  
Old   #822
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,811
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by infrablau View Post
hmmm this bot really isn't performant or am i wrong?
it may be that the image-search-function repeats for every picture after every click? so i man there is no order? ... i hope it's understandable
thanks anyways!!!!
In my point of view there is an order.. Yeah bot needs much but Working fine for me.

Just saw, that seidan released v1.3.2 of the bot !

Changelog:
GhostLoL - Beta v1.3.2 [16.05.2014]
-Improved function "join the game" and "create game"
-Fixed function "unique game"
-Improved buying boosts
-Several minor changes

Download:
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #823
 
elite*gold: 47
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 876
Received Thanks: 67
Can you bot till lvl 30 with this bot ?
_geforce_ is offline  
Old   #824
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _geforce_ View Post
Can you bot till lvl 30 with this bot ?
I tried by deleting 5 and 10 from img and it does let it level past level 10 but after awhile, you stop getting exp and ip. There is a limit per day and not worth it.
jk2damax is offline  
Old   #825
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone here use microxp?? Send me the link plz.
I tried some here but i got license error when it finish to install.


g0rd1nh0br is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.