Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Reply
 
Old   #391
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 214
In my "Referral Center" I saw, that I have 35 Referrals .. but I just have 10 Accounts with Acc name and password from the account creator, so I cant use the 25 other accounts :/
Do you think I will get problems with Riot, because they are forever level 1 ?



xChr11s is offline  
Old   #392
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
In my "Referral Center" I saw, that I have 35 Referrals .. but I just have 10 Accounts with Acc name and password from the account creator, so I cant use the 25 other accounts :/
Do you think I will get problems with Riot, because they are forever level 1 ?
From the RIOT website:
Quote:
Please allow up to 72 hours for rewards to be added to your account.
Wait for refresh.


seidan is offline  
Old   #393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Added some more stuff to FAQ
ax5 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #394
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
From the RIOT website:


Wait for refresh.
You understood me false x) I referred 35 accounts, but the account creator was buggy and I got the login data for only 10 from the 35 accounts. Sorry for my Bad english.


xChr11s is offline  
Old   #395
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
You understood me false x) I referred 35 accounts, but the account creator was buggy and I got the login data for only 10 from the 35 accounts. Sorry for my Bad english.
I don't think having 25 level 1 accounts will look suspicious, at least not any more suspicious than having 150 accounts at exactly level 10.
Zephilinox is offline  
Old   #396
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
I don't think having 25 level 1 accounts will look suspicious, at least not any more suspicious than having 150 accounts at exactly level 10.
Okay ;D
I will level the accounts to different levels and not everyone to level 10, so it is maybe more secure. btw. Bot isn't stopping every account at level 10. I dont know why, just saw, that one account is level 11 now. But its okay
I'm done with 1 Account and it changed to a new Account, but the other is level 11 and botting further.
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #397
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Okay ;D
I will level the accounts to different levels and not everyone to level 10, so it is maybe more secure. btw. Bot isn't stopping every account at level 10. I dont know why, just saw, that one account is level 11 now. But its okay
I'm done with 1 Account and it changed to a new Account, but the other is level 11 and botting further.
You need selected this icon You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Bot should do this automaticaly
seidan is offline  
Old   #398
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 214
Oh oke Yeah I selected it manually when the bot wasnt working for me ;-)
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #399
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr11si View Post
Oh oke Yeah I selected it manually when the bot wasnt working for me ;-)
You don't need to pick an icon, just click "OK" when it asks which one you want, you'll get the same one the bot uses.
Zephilinox is offline  
Old   #400
 
elite*gold: 261
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,810
Received Thanks: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephilinox View Post
You don't need to pick an icon, just click "OK" when it asks which one you want, you'll get the same one the bot uses.
Yeah I know but one Week ago, the bot wasnt working for me, so I picked the Icon manually ;p but its working now
xChr11s is offline  
Old   #401
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 18
is download link not working for anyone else too?
tfonly is offline  
Old   #402
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 254
Received Thanks: 18
is download link not working for anyone else too?
tfonly is offline  
Old   #403
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfonly View Post
is download link not working for anyone else too?
Its working
ax5 is offline  
Old   #404
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfonly View Post
is download link not working for anyone else too?
Works fine, you just need to click on the download tab of the website.
Zephilinox is offline  
Old   #405
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,352
Received Thanks: 101
Kann mir jemand helfen bei der Instalation und der Einstellung von dem Bot?
Kriegt auch als Behlonung E*Gold!
Danke

Meldet euch per pn


ceroFun is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.