Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT]GhostLoL (reff bot)

Old   #2641

elite*gold: 0
i got a drivers problem, league of legends send me "Can start, check grahic card drivers" i try to install but doesnt works (VMWare trouble) how can i fix it?

Old   #2642

I fixed my login issues by reinstalling a VM with tiny7 instead of XP, still doesnt automaticaly add accounts to curaccount though

Also referalls arent showing up on the webpage, though I found some topics regarding the issue saying it was just Riot being slow with updating these pages.

Old   #2643

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipadoza View Post
I fixed my login issues by reinstalling a VM with tiny7 instead of XP, still doesnt automaticaly add accounts to curaccount though

Also referalls arent showing up on the webpage, though I found some topics regarding the issue saying it was just Riot being slow with updating these pages.
True, it's riot fault. the last 3 weeks rito is doing these 500 iblitz errors..
Old   #2644

Bots working great, thanks for the work! Just wondering, I am new to ref botting, what are the odds that I will get banned from referrals? What are some safety procedures I can take to make sure I don't get banned, and how many accounts should I make/week?

Old   #2645

Am running 5 clones in VMWare that make my CPU/Physical Memory 100% when I look at Task Manager. Was wondering if there was any way I could decrease that. I have 8GB Ram and a 3750k CPU.. Ive given each clone 520MB Ram, but I've seen people say they can run 10 Clones+ with specs equal or worse than mine. Thanks in advance.
Old   #2646

Does anyone know how many bots I can run with AMD FX8350 ? Or even Intel I7 4770k, thank you.
Old   #2647

to be able to tell you about those things the information of your cpu is not enough

we need

cpu
ram
ssd/hdd?
Old   #2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Still doesn't buy boosts sadly, could be an error on my part though. Cleartype is off and everything is set to proper resolutions.

Should I just enlarge my client or something?
Old   #2649

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteteemo View Post
i got a drivers problem, league of legends send me "Can start, check grahic card drivers" i try to install but doesnt works (VMWare trouble) how can i fix it?
Edit your Virtual Machine, go to the monitor tab and make sure the box is checked for 3D accelerated graphics.
Also, make sure VMware tools are installed and that you're using the new Tiny7.
Old   #2650

Day 2, 14 accounts made it to lvl 10, flawless bot, buys boosts, auto updates accounts trough webform now. Sadly RITO still needs to update it's RAF page, currently recognizes amount of people recruited, but not the ones that made it to lvl 5/10
Old   #2651

Hey, anyone here have a lvl 15 bmp? Or should I just create a blank bmp and watch the bot?
Old   #2652

@Seidan: As a paying customer I request the Option to level an Account exactly till level 15.
Old   #2653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
Here's a working version guys, even Launch button is fixed.

If you need virus scans, upload it to jotti or virustotal, i already scanned it and jotti gives 2 false positives while virustotal gives 5/53.

This realy works, however Seidan didnt fix the launch button with the last update
Old   #2654

is therre a way not to buy the boosts and get the accounts to lvl 15? tks =)
Old   #2655

My best guess is to disable buying boosts by entering a false number like 3 and to replace the lvl 10 image with one of level 15.