Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #4291

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter90 View Post
Anyone has this problem??? The previous versions worked fine

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
i have same problem please help!

Old   #4292

elite*gold: 0
1.copy the bot folder and paste to ur desktop.
2.CUT the accounts.txt from this folder and paste it to a shared folder.
3.put all ur usernames and pass from ur bots to this file.(accounts.txt)
4.reconfigure the config file inside bot folder(u have to place the right accounts.txt path)
5.then run the emubot.exe in each machine and ur done.

hope i helped ppl with these problems.
bot working just fine but its a big - that i have to w8 for others ppl bots to make a game.

Old   #4293

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo1371 View Post
i have same problem please help!
make sure you use the new config and you set the Accounts.txt location (it is now needs to be set manually)
Old   #4294

I did all the steps and nothing worked.

Old   #4295

I can not install the following plugin:

any help? Or is this plugin not important?
Old   #4296

Quote:
Originally Posted by spxinsane View Post
I have the same problem but if you let it alone for a few minutes it rejoins the que
hi I think you don't have the same problem cause when it happens to me the queue timer up right isn't moving and stays on 00:00:01 seconds. I'll try to wait more than 10 minutes which I waited.
Old   #4297

Problem solved (it was caused by my internet, nothing else)
Old   #4298

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoteQ221196 View Post
Ok. So here's your solution. Probably you copied your old config file (from previous versions of EmuB0t), and there is a mistake, because the new cfg includes a path to Accounts.txt, etc. Unzip the file once more, and edit the old config manually. Then paste your B0T folder on desktop and enjoy !
I never tried using the old config and as mentioned earlier , my bot folder is on desktop already
Old   #4299

Imo it went from good to bad bot, i prefer to set up everything myself, especially keeping my games private and closed for my bots only, not only it's faster on my ssd, but don't have to wait in que and i don't like playing with other people bots...
I liked that i could just share the older version to all machines and have everything in one spot, but i guess this method is ok too.
I will stick with GhostLol bot for now, don't want to play with other people bots, thanks for the update anyway.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #4300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephtys View Post
Imo it went from good to bad bot, i prefer to set up everything myself, especially keeping my games private and closed only for my bots, not only it's faster on my ssd i don't have to wait in que and i don't like playing with other people bots...
I liked that i could just share the older version to all machines and have everythin in one spot, but i guess this method is kinda ok too.
I will stick with Ghostbot for now, don't want to play with other people bots, thanks for the update anyway.

Actually , you're right I think I will stay on ghost aswell from now , the private issues is indeed a strong one. Also this latest emubot version gets detected by MalwareBytes as a Backdoor Botnet
MalwareBytes has always proven to be a very reliable program , but I will refrain from accusing Mroku of anything
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4301

Guys use updater or download new version from website.
Thanks
Old   #4302

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter90 View Post
Actually , you're right I think I will stay on ghost aswell from now , the private issues is indeed a strong one. Also this latest emubot version gets detected by MalwareBytes as a Backdoor Botnet
MalwareBytes has always proven to be a very reliable program , but I will refrain from accusing Mroku of anything
Yeah i did the scan on VT and i really trust at least malwarebytes, but since it's only ran on my VMs and i never use bots on my main system i didn't really care about these 2 detected items.
I just hope we get back our option to make our own private games.
Old   #4303

New update! Morku fixed "Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Rejoining to queue..."
Old   #4304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephtys View Post
Imo it went from good to bad bot, i prefer to set up everything myself, especially keeping my games private and closed for my bots only, not only it's faster on my ssd, but don't have to wait in que and i don't like playing with other people bots...
I liked that i could just share the older version to all machines and have everything in one spot, but i guess this method is ok too.
I will stick with GhostLol bot for now, don't want to play with other people bots, thanks for the update anyway.
Private queue ftw
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4305

Mroku why isn't it private queue anymore?? :/