Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Old   #3556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobydoby View Post
so this bot is not working right now?
Still working well as long as not too many vm

Old   #3557

Hi guys I got a brand new PC with 32GB ram and two SSD hard drives and the best CPU with 4.5 GHz. How many clones will I be able to run you think and how many ram should I give each clone?

Old   #3558

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathleap View Post
Hi guys I got a brand new PC with 32GB ram and two SSD hard drives and the best CPU with 4.5 GHz. How many clones will I be able to run you think and how many ram should I give each clone?
overclocking does not increase amount of vms, only the loading speeds of the game. probably around 35, give 256 ram. limiting factor is cpu. raid 0 the ssd if you want them to be faster.
Old   #3559

Okay so I do apologize if this has been asked before but I spent nearly an hour looking through the forums on how to solve this problem. I start up my bots (1 host and 5 clients) they all work fine and dandy for 2-3 games. Then all of a sudden one of the clients doesn't want to join the game so my bot is sitting there waiting for a 6th player endlessly. Is there anyway to fix this? Any help would be appreciated

Btw I have:
i5 3570k
Radeon HD 6850
16GB Corsair RAM
256GB SSD

Old   #3560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gykes View Post
Okay so I do apologize if this has been asked before but I spent nearly an hour looking through the forums on how to solve this problem. I start up my bots (1 host and 5 clients) they all work fine and dandy for 2-3 games. Then all of a sudden one of the clients doesn't want to join the game so my bot is sitting there waiting for a 6th player endlessly. Is there anyway to fix this? Any help would be appreciated

Btw I have:
i5 3570k
Radeon HD 6850
16GB Corsair RAM
256GB SSD
you can try this
Old   #3561

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagasee View Post
you can try this
I will give it a try thanks <3
Old   #3562

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikee View Post
overclocking does not increase amount of vms, only the loading speeds of the game. probably around 35, give 256 ram. limiting factor is cpu. raid 0 the ssd if you want them to be faster.
What do you mean by raid 0 ssd?

And, can I use my computer or play League of Legends while the vms are running or that's not possible?
Old   #3563

I just received my 120 gb SSD I figure with 5gb a VMware I can run bout 3x 3v3 so 18 bots at 90 gb. The only guides I can find online is how to use a SSD as a OS boot drive and use a HDD as a storage.

I'd like to use this SSD just for VMware can anyone tell me, or point me into a dummy guide of how to start this? I don't like to ask dumb questions lol but if there's a guide ;p

So can i just make a Program Files (x86) folder myself, and put it on the SSD. Then install vmware on it or can I load VMwares from my HDD and run it off my ssd? All I can find is how to migrate data to a SSD but id like to use this solely for the bot. Can anyone tell me what to do with a fresh SSD Clueless here and I hope this is the right spot to ask such questions. Ty guys
Old   #3564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggyness View Post
I just received my 120 gb SSD I figure with 5gb a VMware I can run bout 3x 3v3 so 18 bots at 90 gb. The only guides I can find online is how to use a SSD as a OS boot drive and use a HDD as a storage.

I'd like to use this SSD just for VMware can anyone tell me, or point me into a dummy guide of how to start this? I don't like to ask dumb questions lol but if there's a guide ;p

So can i just make a Program Files (x86) folder myself, and put it on the SSD. Then install vmware on it or can I load VMwares from my HDD and run it off my ssd? All I can find is how to migrate data to a SSD but id like to use this solely for the bot. Can anyone tell me what to do with a fresh SSD Clueless here and I hope this is the right spot to ask such questions. Ty guys
I am not an expert but I would say that try to install VMWare on your SSD and see how it goes.
Old   #3565

i have a problem - when the game is in loadscreen 2-3 vm's just close the lol client and only 2 remaining are playing so the rest does not gain experience. Any ideas?
Old   #3566

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reph3at View Post
i have a problem - when the game is in loadscreen 2-3 vm's just close the lol client and only 2 remaining are playing so the rest does not gain experience. Any ideas?
How much ram do you have on 1 vm's ? 512MB if you use normla hhd drive is too low - try use 768MB - i have and working perfect. If you have too low GB ram ( minimum 8GB ) try use your usb and try to run it on "ReadyBoost" .
Old   #3567

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
How much ram do you have on 1 vm's ? 512MB if you use normla hhd drive is too low - try use 768MB - i have and working perfect. If you have too low GB ram ( minimum 8GB ) try use your usb and try to run it on "ReadyBoost" .
kk I will try, i have 16GB
Old   #3568

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
kk I will try, i have 16GB
if still not working to good, then try instal on all your vm program Dxtory - must have ful version - torrent or
on graphic card must use 10 k/s then try start all vm. Remember this Dxtory must run for all vm and all must change fps on 10 k/s.

Scan 1/54

On my pc
CPU - i7 3820 no oc yet
Mobo - GA-x79-UD3
RAM - 8GB
GPU - 7850 XFX

I can run normaly 6 vm ( 30% usage cpu and 70% ram ) without any problem - more vm's can run but must take more memory like you 16GB ^^ - and can play on my pc in LoL or or other work.

Sry for my english but i think you can understand me.
Old   #3569

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Quote:
More RAM or buy SSD
Old   #3570

elite*gold: 176
This BOT is really unstable for more on euw currently. after wining game not all bots join the host. Any idea how to fix this ??