Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot

Reply
 
Old   #3556
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobydoby View Post
so this bot is not working right now?
Still working well as long as not too many vm



yungning is offline  
Old   #3557
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 13
Hi guys I got a brand new PC with 32GB ram and two SSD hard drives and the best CPU with 4.5 GHz. How many clones will I be able to run you think and how many ram should I give each clone?


deathleap is offline  
Old   #3558
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathleap View Post
Hi guys I got a brand new PC with 32GB ram and two SSD hard drives and the best CPU with 4.5 GHz. How many clones will I be able to run you think and how many ram should I give each clone?
overclocking does not increase amount of vms, only the loading speeds of the game. probably around 35, give 256 ram. limiting factor is cpu. raid 0 the ssd if you want them to be faster.
trikee is offline  
Old   #3559
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Okay so I do apologize if this has been asked before but I spent nearly an hour looking through the forums on how to solve this problem. I start up my bots (1 host and 5 clients) they all work fine and dandy for 2-3 games. Then all of a sudden one of the clients doesn't want to join the game so my bot is sitting there waiting for a 6th player endlessly. Is there anyway to fix this? Any help would be appreciated

Btw I have:
i5 3570k
Radeon HD 6850
16GB Corsair RAM
256GB SSD


Gykes is offline  
Old   #3560
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gykes View Post
Okay so I do apologize if this has been asked before but I spent nearly an hour looking through the forums on how to solve this problem. I start up my bots (1 host and 5 clients) they all work fine and dandy for 2-3 games. Then all of a sudden one of the clients doesn't want to join the game so my bot is sitting there waiting for a 6th player endlessly. Is there anyway to fix this? Any help would be appreciated

Btw I have:
i5 3570k
Radeon HD 6850
16GB Corsair RAM
256GB SSD
you can try this
nagasee is offline  
Old   #3561
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagasee View Post
you can try this
I will give it a try thanks <3
Gykes is offline  
Old   #3562
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikee View Post
overclocking does not increase amount of vms, only the loading speeds of the game. probably around 35, give 256 ram. limiting factor is cpu. raid 0 the ssd if you want them to be faster.
What do you mean by raid 0 ssd?

And, can I use my computer or play League of Legends while the vms are running or that's not possible?
deathleap is offline  
Old   #3563
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
I just received my 120 gb SSD I figure with 5gb a VMware I can run bout 3x 3v3 so 18 bots at 90 gb. The only guides I can find online is how to use a SSD as a OS boot drive and use a HDD as a storage.

I'd like to use this SSD just for VMware can anyone tell me, or point me into a dummy guide of how to start this? I don't like to ask dumb questions lol but if there's a guide ;p

So can i just make a Program Files (x86) folder myself, and put it on the SSD. Then install vmware on it or can I load VMwares from my HDD and run it off my ssd? All I can find is how to migrate data to a SSD but id like to use this solely for the bot. Can anyone tell me what to do with a fresh SSD Clueless here and I hope this is the right spot to ask such questions. Ty guys
Wiggyness is offline  
Old   #3564
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggyness View Post
I just received my 120 gb SSD I figure with 5gb a VMware I can run bout 3x 3v3 so 18 bots at 90 gb. The only guides I can find online is how to use a SSD as a OS boot drive and use a HDD as a storage.

I'd like to use this SSD just for VMware can anyone tell me, or point me into a dummy guide of how to start this? I don't like to ask dumb questions lol but if there's a guide ;p

So can i just make a Program Files (x86) folder myself, and put it on the SSD. Then install vmware on it or can I load VMwares from my HDD and run it off my ssd? All I can find is how to migrate data to a SSD but id like to use this solely for the bot. Can anyone tell me what to do with a fresh SSD Clueless here and I hope this is the right spot to ask such questions. Ty guys
I am not an expert but I would say that try to install VMWare on your SSD and see how it goes.
deathleap is offline  
Old   #3565
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
i have a problem - when the game is in loadscreen 2-3 vm's just close the lol client and only 2 remaining are playing so the rest does not gain experience. Any ideas?
Reph3at is offline  
Old   #3566
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reph3at View Post
i have a problem - when the game is in loadscreen 2-3 vm's just close the lol client and only 2 remaining are playing so the rest does not gain experience. Any ideas?
How much ram do you have on 1 vm's ? 512MB if you use normla hhd drive is too low - try use 768MB - i have and working perfect. If you have too low GB ram ( minimum 8GB ) try use your usb and try to run it on "ReadyBoost" .
kbum is offline  
Old   #3567
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
How much ram do you have on 1 vm's ? 512MB if you use normla hhd drive is too low - try use 768MB - i have and working perfect. If you have too low GB ram ( minimum 8GB ) try use your usb and try to run it on "ReadyBoost" .
kk I will try, i have 16GB
Reph3at is offline  
Old   #3568
 
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reph3at View Post
kk I will try, i have 16GB
if still not working to good, then try instal on all your vm program Dxtory - must have ful version - torrent or
on graphic card must use 10 k/s then try start all vm. Remember this Dxtory must run for all vm and all must change fps on 10 k/s.

Scan 1/54

On my pc
CPU - i7 3820 no oc yet
Mobo - GA-x79-UD3
RAM - 8GB
GPU - 7850 XFX

I can run normaly 6 vm ( 30% usage cpu and 70% ram ) without any problem - more vm's can run but must take more memory like you 16GB ^^ - and can play on my pc in LoL or or other work.

Sry for my english but i think you can understand me.
kbum is offline  
Old   #3569

 
elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 329/0/1
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,756
Received Thanks: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reph3at View Post
i have a problem - when the game is in loadscreen 2-3 vm's just close the lol client and only 2 remaining are playing so the rest does not gain experience. Any ideas?
More RAM or buy SSD
ExiizZ is offline  
Old   #3570
 
elite*gold: 176
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 611
Received Thanks: 38
This BOT is really unstable for more on euw currently. after wining game not all bots join the host. Any idea how to fix this ??


MasiHD is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.