Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] UniveXNet Referral Bot

Old   #91

elite*gold: 663
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallenbjerg View Post
which to be fair is a very ineffective way to do things

looking at this bot it seems almost entirely based on timers, which is TERRIBLY inefficient - bot seems to spend wasting a lot of time waiting for something to load that has already loaded. 45 second waits after logging in and 35+ second waiting times in endgame lobbies are completely unnecessary and an awful design choice, especially towards people with better systems

the only benefit i'd see to this bot over others is the ability to run singular virtual machines, which could be helpful to users with less system resources - but the lobby system it 'features' makes that worthless as well. trying to run a single bot got to level 6 after more than 24 hours of continuous running on default settings (able to both create, and join games), with most of that time spent alone in a lobby...

as to it requiring more resources, this ALSO is true. the bot NEEDS to run at a higher resolution (1440x900 recommended? unbelievable) and is recommended 1gb of RAM, which is silly. a more effective script could be written in a basic automation engine like SCAR or SIMBA in under a day.

all in all, i can't see any reason why this bot would be preferable to others - especially since most of its features require a paid license
Then there is only one thing you have to do: Take your favorite automation engine and do it yourself. Clearly you can do it. But why bother to write useless stuff here? Make your own, release it here and then lets see how well yours performs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negripicks View Post
can i use the bot with 2 or 3 vms ? and any vm add a bot ?

my computer cant hold 5-6 vms...
From the features list:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnetBot View Post
[B][SIZE="3"]Features:

- Ability to be run on any number of VMs.
So, yes that should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonislav12 View Post
I had one question , can I use the bot solo . I mean can I use it without vms only with the normal client to level up 1 acc ?
Pretty much the same as above, should work. If you can use a bot in a VM you can of course use it on your main computer as well. Just be aware that you cannot use your computer for anything else while it runs. Also keep in mind that you can most likely only level up to Lv15.

Old   #92

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri624 View Post
Then there is only one thing you have to do: Take your favorite automation engine and do it yourself. Clearly you can do it. But why bother to write useless stuff here? Make your own, release it here and then lets see how well yours performs.
because those automation engines can't do things that superior bots can:
negate the need for riot's client, pick accounts from a centralized server, etc.
it wouldn't make sense create something all the while knowing it's inferior to existing products, would it? that would be a waste of my time, and a waste of everyone else's time when they COULD be using things like emubot or lolbandit.

while i did misunderstand that this bot was intended for users with lower specifications, i still don't understand why it would need such a high resolution and memory per virtual machine to function, ESPECIALLY with that in mind. this all being said though, man, let's be real:
i'm entitled to my own opinion, and my ability to express it. i'm really not trying to be rude here - but - this is a public forum, and a thread for discussion of a specific consumer product. i'm not actively seeking out something i knew i disliked beforehand solely to rag on it - i found a bot i hadn't used before, i gave it a shot, and i told of my experiences with it. that's how a discussion works: people say how they feel about the topic. you clearly like this bot, and that's fine! no problem! remember, though, that what i have say is just as just as valid! i'm not witch hunting, or making things up, and what i've written is certainly not "useless" if i bring up valid points of criticism that could prevent users similar to myself from wasting time or money on a product that isn't for them.

Old   #93

elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,038
I understand you want to give your opinion, but the problem its not giving opinion its how you give your opinion... you wrote like complaining something and like you could do it better... that's why you get that answer afterwards lol...

I didn't test the bot, but looking to the features if says "free" and does the job (1-10) there is nothing to complain!! the most you can have it's suggestions to improvement

In the end it's how you wrote things that makes the difference, if you wrote like a suggestion things that can be improvement maybe you had a different response.

I don't know why you speak about consumer product and stuff like this when this says "free" and it's a private project for personal usage and that the owner decided to share with more people.

If in the future he wish to do a paid version I also think that's a good idea.
Old   #94

Can someone explain me how to install this

Old   #95

elite*gold: 75
The bot was updated nearly two days ago, with the following:

- Automatic account creation with your ref id.
- XP Boost purchasing is back up.
- Tweaked almost half of the delays.

Premium prices were lowered, anyways bot is still free, premium still being an optional thing.
Old   #96

elite*gold: 1
The bot asked me to write a review. Well, here it is:
Nothing works. I bought the trial package and the bot stucks at the new LoL Launcher (not updated yet?). So I can't recommend using/buying their services at the moment.

Will edit this post if we get that sorted out.
Old   #97

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begehrenswert View Post
The bot asked me to write a review. Well, here it is:
Nothing works. I bought the trial package and the bot stucks at the new LoL Launcher (not updated yet?). So I can't recommend using/buying their services at the moment.

Will edit this post if we get that sorted out.
It is updated to latest client, your problem was that you didn't understand what is higher resolution than 1280x800, which you could get hinted by the text in (saying 1366x768 is not higher) but you kept arguing.

Anyways, no need to say that it does not work, when it was just your bad in configuring the bot.

Anyways thanks for the review.
Old   #98

Update for 4.21?
Old   #99

Download 4.21 Update here:
Old   #100

Anyone can send me a link for download and how to use