Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] UniveXNet Referral Bot

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Will the bot inform me if any update available or do i have to start the updater from time to time to check if there is a new version?

Old   #77

wtf guys
after my bot HOSTING (after that game) HE QUIT and LOGIN TO co-op vs al GAME ( NOT CUSTOM)
click begginer and " i will invite my own teammates"
AND JUST WAIT for a long time. nothinh doing. he cant restart.
pls help or fix it

Old   #78

How many bots can i run at one time?
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonist View Post
How many bots can i run at one time?
As many as ur hardware supports. Limited by the number of VMs u can run simultaneously.

Old   #80

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishalolua View Post
wtf guys
after my bot HOSTING (after that game) HE QUIT and LOGIN TO co-op vs al GAME ( NOT CUSTOM)
click begginer and " i will invite my own teammates"
AND JUST WAIT for a long time. nothinh doing. he cant restart.
pls help or fix it
Ask on UNet Forums next time, almost noone watches it here.

But well, answer is simple, your VM is slow.
Old   #81

Will test now, if works going buy now
Old   #82

This bot use client or is similar to ghostlol?

how many VMs can i use with this bot:
my config
i5 3230M
8Gb
700hdd 7200rpm
geforce 640m
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
This bot use client or is similar to ghostlol?

how many VMs can i use with this bot:
my config
i5 3230M
8Gb
700hdd 7200rpm
geforce 640m
your ram is probably going to hold up around 8-12

conversely neither your cpu nor gpu are great (benching 3.9k and 1k respectively) and while your cpu still might be able to support 8-12 virtual machines i'd assume that your gpu is going to bottleneck that hard - you also didn't tell us how much vram you have which is p important

tl;dr i'm not an expert but i'd be willing to guess if it weren't for your gpu you'd be able to run 8 smoothly, but because you're rollin with a 640m i doubt you can even get that

could be incorrect tho
lmk how it works out
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallenbjerg View Post
your ram is probably going to hold up around 8-12

conversely neither your cpu nor gpu are great (benching 3.9k and 1k respectively) and while your cpu still might be able to support 8-12 virtual machines i'd assume that your gpu is going to bottleneck that hard - you also didn't tell us how much vram you have which is p important

tl;dr i'm not an expert but i'd be willing to guess if it weren't for your gpu you'd be able to run 8 smoothly, but because you're rollin with a 640m i doubt you can even get that

could be incorrect tho
lmk how it works out

Now I'm using another bot that use client and i'm running 5VMs without problems.
Later I'll try to get more 3 VMs and test stability!
Thanks
Old   #85

this bot is very restricted in my opinion and is very heavy on computer resources can only run 5 VMs on my computer
Old   #86

The bot is really not heavy on resources, its almost not using any bitmap scans, so the problem is that your pc is nothing extra ordinary, I would rather check if your pc can handle some VM's before bashing on the bot.
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggacze View Post
...its almost not using any bitmap scans...
which to be fair is a very ineffective way to do things

looking at this bot it seems almost entirely based on timers, which is TERRIBLY inefficient - bot seems to spend wasting a lot of time waiting for something to load that has already loaded. 45 second waits after logging in and 35+ second waiting times in endgame lobbies are completely unnecessary and an awful design choice, especially towards people with better systems

the only benefit i'd see to this bot over others is the ability to run singular virtual machines, which could be helpful to users with less system resources - but the lobby system it 'features' makes that worthless as well. trying to run a single bot got to level 6 after more than 24 hours of continuous running on default settings (able to both create, and join games), with most of that time spent alone in a lobby...

as to it requiring more resources, this ALSO is true. the bot NEEDS to run at a higher resolution (1440x900 recommended? unbelievable) and is recommended 1gb of RAM, which is silly. a more effective script could be written in a basic automation engine like SCAR or SIMBA in under a day.

all in all, i can't see any reason why this bot would be preferable to others - especially since most of its features require a paid license
Old   #88

Well, seems like you didn't get the point of the bot.

The bot was mainly designed for users with slower computers, the private lobby feature was added on user(s) requests later after first release, it wasn't even meant to be able to do it at first.

This bot uses the lobby system because of people who can't run 5 vm's of their own, like almost every bot nowadays requires. You are actually right that timers aren't the best way, but lets say that you run it on slow pc with 3 vms, its handling it just enough for the botting, and then you would perform bitmap scans on all of them for each button, that would be overkill for the users.

And about the 6 lvl in 24 hours, seems kind not right to me, if you are on EUW and you are sure that the bot is configured well, it will be 10 at that time already, there was most probably just some problem with not enough users or your bot got stuck at some point, but really can't say when there aren't users reporting bugs but only trashtalking about it not working.

Anyways, thanks for review & your time.

Sincerely,
UniveX
Old   #89

I had one question , can I use the bot solo . I mean can I use it without vms only with the normal client to level up 1 acc ?
Old   #90

can i use the bot with 2 or 3 vms ? and any vm add a bot ?

my computer cant hold 5-6 vms...