Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#)

Reply
 
Old   #316
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer11 View Post
U dropped legendaryclient?
Nope... just waiting for a reply from riot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybulexs View Post
I want compile rtmp-sharp.dll (Source ), but source haven't rtmp-sharp.snk.
How i can fix this problem?

Only this missing me to compile the Client.
delete rtmp-sharp.snk and go into the project settings and disable code signing.



Snowl is offline  
Old   #317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
delete rtmp-sharp.snk and go into the project settings and disable code signing.
This error -> You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Cybulexs is offline  
Old   #318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Dude ,
Can you upload a tutorial in english how to install this modded Client ? I really wanna test.
Would be awsome.
-Zeamy
ZeamDream is offline  
Old   #319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybulexs View Post
that means it has been built correctly... you can't run a dll :P

you should find it in the ../../gac/ folder (so two directory levels above where you built it)


Snowl is offline  
Old   #320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Aaa ok. I adding this dll - Project -> Add Existing Item; Work.
Start and... two errors :c
Code:
Error	1	The type or namespace name 'PresenceManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\Cybulex\Downloads\LegendaryClient-newUi\LegendaryClient\Logic\Client.cs	43	25	LegendaryClient
Code:
Error	2	The type or namespace name 'ConferenceManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\Cybulex\Downloads\LegendaryClient-newUi\LegendaryClient\Logic\Client.cs	44	25	LegendaryClient
Cybulexs is offline  
Old   #321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybulexs View Post
Aaa ok. I adding this dll - Project -> Add Existing Item; Work.
Start and... two errors :c
Code:
Error	1	The type or namespace name 'PresenceManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\Cybulex\Downloads\LegendaryClient-newUi\LegendaryClient\Logic\Client.cs	43	25	LegendaryClient
Code:
Error	2	The type or namespace name 'ConferenceManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\Cybulex\Downloads\LegendaryClient-newUi\LegendaryClient\Logic\Client.cs	44	25	LegendaryClient
you dont have jabber-net

make sure its
Snowl is offline  
Old   #322
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 4
When I coded stuff in Visual Basic it created an exe file. Anyone can send me their working exe file per PM? I cant get it working. I suck
zer11 is offline  
Old   #323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowl View Post
you dont have jabber-net

make sure its
Its not that. :c

I have installed this ->

How compile jabber-net with your url? I try Visual Studio 2013 (not compatible in full [jabber-net), Visual Studio 2010, 2005 (newer software)...
2011? 12? xD
Cybulexs is offline  
Old   #324
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybulexs View Post
Its not that. :c

I have installed this ->

How compile jabber-net with your url? I try Visual Studio 2013 (not compatible in full [jabber-net), Visual Studio 2010, 2005 (newer software)...
2011? 12? xD
that one wont work

i think i compiled it with 2012 but its also available in my repo:
Snowl is offline  
Old   #325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Ok. I compile the client with your DLL. Work, but...
I login to my account and bug:
Code:
An exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in LegendaryClient.exe but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.
Cybulexs is offline  
Old   #326
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybulexs View Post
Ok. I compile the client with your DLL. Work, but...
I login to my account and bug:
Code:
An exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in LegendaryClient.exe but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.
yeaaa that doesnt help me at all i need a stack trace to help you...
Snowl is offline  
Old   #327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
I click Continue, Visual Studio move to this code:
Code:
>	LegendaryClient.exe!LegendaryClient.Logic.Client.PingElapsed(object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e) Line 411	C#

internal static void PingElapsed(object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
        {
            if (Region != null && !RtmpConnection.IsDisconnected && PingLabel != null)
            {
                double PingAverage = HighestPingTime(Client.Region.PingAddresses);
                RunOnUIThread(new Action(() =>
                {
                    PingLabel.Content = Math.Round(PingAverage).ToString() + "ms";
                    if (PingAverage == -2)
                        PingLabel.Content = "";
                    else if (PingAverage == -1)
                        PingLabel.Content = "timeout";
                }));
            }
        }
Cybulexs is offline  
Old   #328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybulexs View Post
I click Continue, Visual Studio move to this code:
Code:
>	LegendaryClient.exe!LegendaryClient.Logic.Client.PingElapsed(object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e) Line 411	C#

internal static void PingElapsed(object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
        {
            if (Region != null && !RtmpConnection.IsDisconnected && PingLabel != null)
            {
                double PingAverage = HighestPingTime(Client.Region.PingAddresses);
                RunOnUIThread(new Action(() =>
                {
                    PingLabel.Content = Math.Round(PingAverage).ToString() + "ms";
                    if (PingAverage == -2)
                        PingLabel.Content = "";
                    else if (PingAverage == -1)
                        PingLabel.Content = "timeout";
                }));
            }
        }
Change

if (Region != null && !RtmpConnection.IsDisconnected && PingLabel != null)

to

if (Region != null && RtmpConnection != null && !RtmpConnection.IsDisconnected && PingLabel != null)
Snowl is offline  
Old   #329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Nice skin !
marlonplz is offline  
Old   #330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
"A first chance exception of type 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.dll"
What am i supposed to do now ? And yeah,i pasted gameStats_en_US.sqlite...Also,it downloaded datadragon,and copied file from lol folder.

I downloaded new ui..I will edit this post soon.
Edit2:I am back to master..Soon edit 3

EDIT 3:I AM GETTING SAME mscorlib.dll error >_>


NexusCyberWarrior is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Development] alternative Darkorbit Client
Als OpenGL-Neuling möchte ich meine Fähigkeiten im grafischen Bereich erweitern. Als kleines Projekt release ich dazu hier meinen alternativen...
51 Replies - DarkOrbit
Ore To Client Obfuscation Alternative?
Hallo! Wenn ich auch meinem Server Minecraft Bukkit Server Ore To Client Obfuscation installiere, laggt es und ich bekomme immer can´t keep up...
8 Replies - Minecraft
Alternative Client - For those who dont want AOR ones
Blah. You can get it here, works fine with p-server. Contains working gameguard, config and help file. enjoy. Edit: It is the official client...
1 Replies - Rappelz
Please help me = I'm looking for alternative way to get korean client
Hellow since I've seen some members from elitepvp are enjoying the korean version of archlord and because I'm bored of webzen's rates, I'd like to...
2 Replies - Archlord
Alternative: Multi-Client
Hi, das Forum hier ist gut, jedoch hatte ich auch Schwierigkeiten den Multiclient zum laufen zu bringen. Ich hab von meinen Gilden-Kollegen...
18 Replies - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.